two

two—

jimin stumbled through the condo hallway making his way closer to where the kitchen was located. the home was dimly lit due to the still rising sun and lack of a light being currently on, but he managed to find a light switch and flip it on.

he was in the kitchen now, scanning his surroundings for any changes or any indication that hoseok had been home. there were none.

he pulled open the fridge and looked down the shelves, searching for something good to eat. lazily, he snatched an apple from one of the shelves and shut the door, taking a bite of the fruit in his hand.

suddenly, he heard the front door swing open and he took notice of the familiar foot pattern that belonged to hoseok. but it sounded like he wasn't alone. ignoring his thoughts once again, jimin slowly made his way around the bar and went to greet his roommate.

"hey hoseo-" jimin was cut off by the site he saw.

hoseok had pushed a woman up against the wall and was kissing her with what seemed like all his might. they were a moaning mess for a few moments before the woman opened her eyes and saw jimin standing there with wide eyes.

she became flustered and pushed hoseok away, embarrassment written on her face.

"h-hoseok..." jimin stuttered in shock. but most of all, he was sad and filled to the brim of disappointment. he was sad because the truth was a reality. and he was disappointed in himself for not seeing it coming.

"ignore him babe." hoseok said, eyeing the younger with an obvious agitation upon seeing him. "he's just my roommate."

the words shot through jimin's being like a bullet. he didn't know that hearing the truth come from hoseoks own two lips would hurt this much.

the two took a few uncoordinated steps before jimin opened his mouth again.

"r-roommate?" jimin raised his voice. "i'm your boyfriend! what are you doing hoseok?" the words left his mouth quickly. jimin wasn't going to give up too easily without an explanation.

hoseok looked at jimin like he was mad and narrowed his eyes. an expression of absolute disgust covered his face and it made jimin feel even worse than he was feeling already.

"boyfriend? you're gay?" the woman he was holding looked up at the older male. hoseok tightened his grip on her waist resulting in the small squeak coming from her mouth and he pushed her back up against the wall and gave her yet another sloppy kiss.

"if i was gay, would i be doing this?" jimin heard him whisper in her ear. jimin grit his teeth together and waited for an answer to come from hoseok's mouth. hoseok shifted his gaze back to jimin's and glared angrily at him.

"do i look gay, to you? i never loved you at all. in fact the word gay makes me feel like im a contaminated animal." hoseok spoke. the last part struck a cord deep inside jimin. "get out of my sight. you disgust me."

jimin felt tears pricking at his eyes and he took a clumsy step backwards, sniffling as he dropped his once appetizing apple to the floor. "y-you don't..."

hoseok ran the woman back up against the wall, smirking. "by the way jimin." hoseok chuckled a bit and licked his lips as he stared at the woman squirming in his grip.

"you never meant anything to me."

jimin felt the tears beginning to roll down his cheeks, and he rushed to wipe them away, hoping they hadn't been seen. he walked past them and towards the door.

if hoseok wanted him gone, he would leave. it wasn't like he wanted to stay in that hole any longer than he had so far.

//bish j-hoe mucH