thirty three

thirty three—

Butterfly ~ Prologue Mix {BTS}

he was floating, drifting down a soft textured object.

where was he?

oh.

he glanced up, seeing the reflection of crystal clear water above him, even as he breathed he saw the water close to him.

he reached up to touch it, and right as he expected to feel the cold feeling of liquid touch his fingers, the said limb of his body went straight through it.

quickly he pulled his hand back, dropping it to his side.

through the water were multiple clouds, large and white, floating along silently.

behind those clouds were the small sparks of stars, and a crisp nighttime draped behind them, a cool breeze gently caressing his skin.

he closed his eyes, trying to recall mainly where he was and...

everything else.

who was he?

he could not find a trace of memories nor sense.

he opened his eyes again, it was now daytime behind the silent clouds.

a pale sun barely shining down through the water.

"where am i?"

he said unconsciously.

his eyes widened and he reached up, briefly brushing his fingers over his mouth, shocked.

he reached up with both of his hands, and placed each hand on either side of his face.

he was confused.

he sat up, looking around.

he rested lightly upon a cloud, large and still barely there.

like himself.

the boy looked around, realizing small things.

the cloud was floating on another layer of water, that was even more endless than the other.

above him was another layer of water, but he really had no idea what, in fact, any of this was.

"awake now?"

a deep voice echoed around the calm waters, causing ripples to take place.

"what?"

"will you not return?"

"return? what do you mean?"

there was silence.

"hello? return where?"

"do you not wish to return? despite your loss?"

the boy did not answer. instead, his jaw dropped open, agape in shock.

his memories came flooding back.

~
"jungkookie, come out of there!"

"i'm changing hyung!~"
~