nine

nine—

it was the next day when jimin woke up. the sun peering through the blinds and light filling the room just enough for him to see. at first he was confused to find he wasn't in his bed or on taehyung's couch, when the memories of yesterday came back to him.

he was at jungkooks house.

he sat up slowly, yawning as his eyes observed his surroundings. he was staying in one of jungkooks guest bedrooms upstairs. it wasn't too flashy of fancy being a simple bed, bookshelf, dresser and rug were the only things inside. normal to him.

jimin slipped his legs out from under the covers on top of him and stretched. he felt fairly groggy and tired. dirty even. he hadn't had a proper shower in a few days, and he didn't have any of his normal belongings on him. besides his phone, and his hoodie that was strung across the desk.

not to mention he was lacking fresh, clean clothes and a charger for his phone that was almost dead. it was surprising to say the least that it hasn't run out of battery just yet. but he still felt a little more at peace knowing he was out of the house hoseok has supposedly lived with him in. home, he guessed he should call it.

though, he didn't really know what to call home anymore.

jimin got up and began making his way to jungkooks room. jimin and the younger had agreed on some things they needed to do today. jimin carefully approached the door of jungkooks room, listening for any noise. before he knocked, he wondered if he was even awake. because of he wasn't, he might just be about to wake him up. he scrunched up his face and knocked anyways. rather do it then don't.

he waited for an answer, waiting for any indication jungkook had heard him. but there were none. so he knocked some more. he was growing impatient. jimin started rapping his foot on the floor and looking around. he really wanted to get the day going, unlike a certain someone. he knocked again.

"yah! im coming!" jungkook shouted. jimin stifled a laugh. maybe he woke him. there were a few loud thumps when the door suddenly flew open, revealing an exasperated jungkook.

jimin couldn't help himself when his eyes traveled down jungkooks body, there not being the hem of a shirt to prevent him from doing so. he was shirtless and had a towel wrapped around his waist. heat rushed to jimins cheeks and he had become fully aware that he was checking him out.

the absence of a shirt revealed the abs jungkook had plastered on his body. his eyes were shiny with drowsiness and yet surprise. his hair was tousled around and damp, presumably because his just got out of the shower. he was smiling too.

"like what you see?" jungkook teased. jimin felt like his whole body had become a strawberry red color he was so embarrassed. he slowly looked up at jungkook and furrowed his brows in attempt to take back his dignity, despite his distraction.

"shut up will you? and put on a shirt. i came to check if you were up." jimin responded with a roll of his eyes. "we have to do some stuff today remember?" jungkook just laughed and nodded.

"yeah i remember," jungkook smiled. "i'll be down in a second, if you're hungry you can get something out of the fridge." with an excuse to get away from him, jimin turned around and bolted towards the stairs. jungkook was making him feel odd, almost sick. and his stomach felt the opposite of hungry.

he had just seen jungkook half naked and in a towel. it wasn't that bad a sight to see if he was being completely honest with himself, but it was making him felt really weird. it was almost like his stomach was flipping around. maybe he was nervous.

they were going back to his after all, so maybe that was it.

jimin quickly clambered down the stairs and went to the fridge, thirsty. the two of them would head back to jimin's place to pick up some of his clothes and other things that jimin would need and didn't have with him now.

he briefly thought about food, knowing everyone needed to eat. but he quickly gave up on it and settled on something to drink. he grabbed a cup from the sink and filled in with water from the fridge. he gulped it down in a few quick swallows and set the cup back on the counter, wiping his mouth with his hand.

he was definitely nervous.

he didn't know what to expect when he went back. he didn't know if hoseok would be there, if the woman would be there, or if someone else would be there. hoseok's schedule had always been messed up, so jimin never really knew where or when hoseok would show up around him.

a few minutes of thinking to himself later, jungkook came down the stairs, with a white shirt on, skinny jeans and a black beanie. jimin never thought that he would be the fashionable type, after all he had seen him in a white plain tee and ripped jeans the day before and it screamed no effort.

"you ready?" jungkook asked, keys in his hand clanking together.

"yeah, you know where it is right?" jimin asked him.

"i used to pass your house all the time when you were taking the garbage out, so yes." jungkook laughed awkwardly. "im not a stalker or anything, i swear." jimin couldn't help but laugh at him. this guy was full of surprises.

"ok then let's go." jimin said with one last giggle and left power-walking through the door.

jungkook stood there for a second, unable to comprehend something pretty simple. he noticed jimins laugh was oddly... enjoyable. it was like a ray of sunshine being bestowed upon you. and it was contagious. jungkook had started laughing to himself as he followed jimin outside and closed the door behind them both.

he had just met jimin yesterday, yet he already liked something about him to the point to want to make him laugh everyday. maybe there was more to find out about him.

//boring ass chap what is up with meee