twenty eight

twenty eight—

jimin was about to step forward and pull jungkook into a big hug, but hoseok disturbed his happy thoughts with an evil cackle.

"ah, you people," he bent over laughing. taehyung flinched behind his friend, goosebumps crawling along his skin and his eyes going wide.

jungkook tensed and moved backwards, slowly looking away from jimin and back in hoseoks direction. why he was laughing, they had no clue.

suddenly, hoseok jerked his body up, standing straight with anger written across his face. "you people..." he growled menacingly, making jungkook and jimin shiver. hoseok stomped back to his truck, throwing open the passenger door and shuffling around inside it. jungkook turned his head to look at jimin, offering him a weak smile.

"wha-" he was about to say something, but was suddenly cut off by a scream coming from taehyung.

"jungkook watch out!" taehyung shouted. jimin, hearing taehyung's scream, looked away from jungkook immediately, and back at the man they came here for, searching for something wrong.

"you people piss me off!" hoseok shouted in rage, and rushed straight at jungkook. "especially you!" and clutching a pistol in his right hand.

jimin gasped in realization, his heart dropping to the pit of his stomach.

hoseok raised his arm quickly, and aimed. jimin shuffled his feet, wanting to reach out towards the boy, but his body wouldn't move. he tried to will his arms, his feet at least, to move forward.

but they didn't. he was frozen to the spot.

jimin's heart stopped as terror pooled up inside him, growing bigger by each passing second. he caught jungkook's confused eyes, and felt himself choke on a cry of disbelief.

"jungkookie!"

his voice was followed by two loud and ear shattering gunshots.

//haha

hoseok wyd m8

btw sorry for short chap
i wrote this a month or so ago