twenty seven

twenty seven—

"what?" hoseok looked beyond pissed. "is this some type of joke?" he yelled, "you better not be shitting me you useless bitch."

jungkook watched his every move incase he decided to escalate things to a violent level. he knew hoseok had practically no interest in taehyung, so there was almost no chance he would hurt him.

it was all jimin, or himself.

"what are you talking about jimin?" hoseok suddenly looked completely innocent, like someone was trying to blame him for something. "i love you! and you know i do!"

jimin's jaw dropped, shocked by hoseok's reaction. if anything, he did not expect hoseok to fake a reaction.

"i only want to be with you! i will stop hurting your friends if you come with me, and give me everything." hoseok dramatically moved to the side and put on the most sad look jimin had ever seen from him before.

jimin closed his eyes. he was actually beginning to believe what hoseok was saying. his brain, so used to hoseok's ways, was telling him to nod and happily oblige with his request.

but his heart, and the rest of his body was telling him otherwise.

"please jiminie!" hoseok played the nickname card, making jimin suck in a sharp breath. "i love you!"

jimin suddenly lunged forward, his rage a little too much to hold back. "are you joking?" jimin yelled, punching hoseok square in the face, "hell no! you never loved me!"

hoseok stepped back, clutching his nose with his hands and groaned painfully.

"i'm never going back with you!" jimin yelled. he wiped his fist on his jeans and looked at hoseok.

jungkook stood there, his chest fluttering with happiness and relief that jimin was okay despite what hoseok was attempting to do.

jimin turned to jungkook, a soft smile on the plump lips the younger had grown fond of. "and if it's okay with you jungkookie..." jimin raised a hand and brushed his hair back a bit, "i'd like to stay with you."

jungkook felt his cheeks heat up barely, but he also smiled, genuine joy filling his heart.

"of course hyung."

stay forever, please.

//this book is coming to an end soooooooooon

c-c