six

six—

jimin stood off to the side, watching taehyung as he spoke to the people beyond the doorway. he was a bit confused, but he listened to the conversation anyways in hopes to learn what these people were doing here.

"please come in, i completely forgot about the plans." taehyung stepped to the side in order to let them in, forcing jimin to take a few steps back as well.

the couple stepped inside, eyeing jimin with curiosity before as they moved passed him. taehyung quickly shut the door behind the two and hurried after them. his uncle messed around with a few of taehyungs decorations and his aunt surveyed the kitchen like a hawk, observing everything around them.

"you've done pretty well taehyung-ah." the uncle praised him, after scanning everything for imperfection. they moved to the hall, and jimin tried to listen to their words as they got further away, also trying not to make it obvious he was eavesdropping.

"who was that young man, taehyung? don't tell me that's your boyfriend." someone said lightly. guessing from the high tone, jimin assumed it was taehyung's aunt.

"no! no, no. that's jimin. he's just one of my good friends and i let him stay the night because he has some stuff going on." taehyung laughed nervously and shook his head.

"hm? then is your boyfriend over?" the aunt pestered once again. from afar, jimin peered around the corner. and it was obvious taehyung was blushing.

"yes..." taehyung mumbled. they erupted into a small laughing fit and ended it with a loud sigh.

"i'm glad that you're letting us stay taetae. we had no other place to go when your uncle here got a promotion." his aunt said with a small giggle. she pat the mans back and smiled.

jimin knit his brows together in confusion. they were also staying here? he hadn't heard about this. a door opened and there was some shuffling around.

"yeah. i'll let you guys get settled into the room." taehyung told them and stepped backwards. "do you guys need anything or...?"

"no. but i do want to tell you something." then the door slammed shut, and jimin couldn't hear anymore coming from the three.

now confused and frustrated, jimin went back to the couch and fell down backwards on it. he felt like something bad was about to happen either it be him or someone else.

a minute or so later, jimin's head shot up when he heard the door open again and taehyung's feet thudding against the floor as he stumbled back out into the hallway, and all the while protesting about something.

"but–!" taehyung was saying.

"taehyung-ah. this is the only guest bedroom. there won't be any other place for him to stay, so he would be sleeping on couch. we don't want that." his uncle said sternly. jimin sat there and listened, wondering what and who exactly they were talking about.

"but he..." taehyung then let out the loudest groan he could muster, and jimin could tell he wasn't happy in the slightest. "fine..." he muttered.

"i'm glad you understand our wishes." the aunt said. "we'd like it by today."

"i get it!" taehyung shouted snd the door was slammed shut. heavy thuds of footsteps sounded down the hall, and taehyung stomped into the kitchen. his expression was grim and jimin could tell he was pretty upset over something. but he didn't understand why.

jimin then heard the doorbell ring, signaling there was another person there and waiting to be let inside. the second visitor today. taehyung quickly moved to the door before jimin had the chance to get up himself and open the door.

"ugh, finally the kid is here." taehyung muttered just loud enough for jimin to hear, and he pulled open the door with not much of an effort.

"hey," the visitor spoke and a grin took form on his face.

"get in here." taehyung pulled the boy inside.

jimin watched as he stumbled inside. the guy wasn't familiar at all like he thought he would be. instead he was a stranger. jimin stood up and leaned up against the back of couch now, looking at the boy curiously.

"i've had enough trouble for one day." taehyung grumbled to himself as he pushed the door closed and turned back to face his friends. "you guys don't really know each other do you?"

jimin shook his head slowly, and the other male did as well. they both felt kinda awkward now.

"well jimin," taehyung chuckled at their sheepish behavior. "meet jungkook."

//what a shitty chapter oml

here comes juan cena into the story