seventeen

seventeen—

jungkook blushed at jimin's words, shifting an inch or two away from him, wondering what he was trying to say.

"jungkook, i can tell you're hurting underneath that shirt and you're bleeding. in order for me to treat your wounds, take your shirt off."

jungkook felt his nervously racing heart beginning to slow down at the explanation of his hyung. suddenly jimin smirked.

"that is if you don't want me to take it off for you." he added suddenly.

jungkook smacked jimin's shoulder because he couldn't speak or do anything else. he was being a tease at the worst time possible.

jimin chuckled and waited patiently for jungkook. the younger raised his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor, blinking at jimin to tell him he was ready.

jimin didn't mean to, but he stared for longer than intended. jungkooks toned body was now bruised and battered, and it even had small cuts bleeding in certain places.

"hyung!" jungkook groaned, he was hurting all over and he wasn't in the mood for jimin to be playful.

"jungkookie..." jimin shifted his gaze to jungkooks eyes, "who in the hell did this to you?" he was serious now, jungkook realized.

jungkook bit his lip nervously, afraid that jimin would do something if he knew who it was.

"jungkook!" jimin yelled, making jungkook flinch and look at him in surprise. "please, tell me what happened." he softened his voice.

jungkook winced as he let out a sigh. "hyung, i hurt him too. we fought against each other."

jimin began tending to jungkooks bruised torso and narrowed his eyes at the mention of fighting. "who did you fight with?"

jungkook tensed when pain shot through him. jimin was tenderly prodding at the spot where he thought he had a broken rib or something.

"i left whenever you were asleep... i just got so angry with him, i wanted to teach him a lesson or talk to him..." jungkook rambled on about what he did. he was trying to avoid saying who it was for as long as he could.

"jungkookie," jimin looked up from his work and stared straight into the wide brown eyes he had grown to care for. and especially was worried for now. "who?"

jungkook chewed on the inside of his cheek and sucked in a breath. "hoseok."

jimin's mouth fell open in shock with a gasp. "so, it was hoseok that did all of this to you?" jungkook didn't answer. this confirmed jimin's suspicions and he growled to himself.

for the next hour, jimin tended to jungkook in silence. the two didn't know what to say. jungkook didn't know whether to be ashamed or proud of himself for getting himself into this mess, but he was happy that he was able to get his anger out. it was refreshing for him.

jimin, after patching jungkook up, went upstairs and picked out some clean clothes for jungkook. he brought them down and jungkook changed quickly in the bathroom with jimin's help.

"just sit tight on the couch jungkookie. i'll cook some dinner for you, even though it may not be as good as your own cooking." jimin told the younger as he lounged on the couch.

jungkook nodded in response and turned the tv on, wanting to kill the awkward tension that had settled in the air.

awhile later, jimin came out of the kitchen with two bowls of spaghetti in each hand, and plopped down on the couch beside jungkook. "here you go." jungkook took a bowl from the older and began to eat in silence with the tv playing in front of them.

the two found themselves watching a cheesy romance movie that happened to make them laugh and cry. soon it ended and the two were closer to each other than intended.

"hyung..." jungkook started. jimin turned to look at jungkook, examining his face. "i'm sorry for leaving and getting myself into trouble. i shouldn't have tried to fix something that isn't my business," jungkook said.

jimin instantly pulled jungkook in for a hug, smiling to himself. "jungkookie, it's okay. i'm not angry with you, i'm actually pretty happy that you tried to talk some sense into him."

jungkook wrapped his arms around his hyung and sighed in relief that jimin wasn't resentful with him. "i'm sorry that you had to deal with someone like that hyung," jungkook murmured quietly.

but jimin heard him and moved his mouth to jungkooks ear, "and i said it's ok." jimin's lips briefly brushed jungkooks earlobe, making jungkook nervous. his heart started beating faster, his stomach filled with butterflies, and he could feel his cheeks heating up in a blush.

the two pulled apart reluctantly, eyes red but glowing with happiness from the movie.

jimin smiled, "just don't do something like that again."

jungkook laughed, "sure hyung."

jimin switched off the tv and grabbed a blanket from the pile in the corner. he draped it over jungkook, who had comfortably relaxed on the couch.

"night jungkookie." jimin smiled as he switched off the light above them.

"night hyung." jungkook said with a yawn. after listening for jungkooks soft breathing to signal he was asleep, jimin went upstairs to his own room to try and get some more sleep himself.

//was this chap good?

no it wasn't

sorry hoes