thirty four

thirty four—

it had been 10 minutes.

10 minutes since he passed.

and jimin was still sobbing on the floor.

taehyung wasn't any better.

but jimin couldn't stop himself.

the one he loved, jungkook, had died.

because of him.

it was the truth right?

after all, hoseok was his doing, telling him about hoseok was his doing, letting him see and speak to him was his doing.

everything was his fault.

his sobbing stopped briefly when namjoon and yoongi approached them.

yoongi hurried over to taehyung and took him into his arms, glancing at jimin sadly.

namjoon squatted down beside jimin, and placed a hand on his back gently.

for both of their sake, he didn't say anything.

jimin sniffled, attempting to calm himself and speak to namjoon.

"h-he..."

but namjoon shushed him, and pulled him in for a hug, "i know."

jimin cried more.

letting his tears flow down his cheeks, and soaking namjoon's shoulder a bit.

"mr. jimin, i'm so sorry that we couldn't save him," the doctor was sadly watching the two boys cry, and repeatedly saying that he was sorry over and over.

jimin nor taehyung would respond to his sorrowful words.

but then a nurse burst out of the room where jungkook laid, eyes wide in shock.

"doc!" she screeched. jimin didn't give her any mind, but the pure disbelief in her eyes made him curious.

the doctor turned around, sparing the saddened boys one last glance before looking away, "yes?"

she glanced at jimin distraughtly, "h-h-h-he..."

"he what?" the doctors voice grew urgent.

"he's alive."

◊◊◊

:^