twenty

twenty—

jungkook and jimin were silent as the bus made its way to another stop close to their destination. namjoon's place was farther away from jungkook's house than any other people he knew. so it was often a little bit of a struggle when they all wanted to get together for a party or something.

before they knew it, the bus pulled to a halt at their designated stop, and the two got off. jimin helped jungkook get down the bus steps, and carefully step onto the concrete.

"what else were you coming here for?" jimin asked. he knew jungkooks car was important yes, but he had noticed jungkook was oddly eager to get over here. like he needed something else.

"it's nothing," jungkook brushed his question off with a laugh. "did you come with me for a specific reason?" he countered. jimin wasn't expecting him to say that, but he tried not to show it, shrugging nonchalantly.

"i don't think so..." he mumbled.

jungkook's lips formed a smirk and he chuckled a bit, amused at his hyungs obvious expression. "aw was someone worried about me?" he asked teasingly.

jimin huffed in frustration and sped up his pace, desperate to change the subject. "oh look it's namjoon's house! i guess we better hurry up!"

jungkooks smirk only got wider as he watched the older walk ahead to the said persons home. he wasn't joking though, they had arrived at namjoon's homey light blue house.

it wasn't too big, but it was big enough for a family to live in. but namjoon was the only one who lived there despite the large amount of living space. jungkook power-walked after jimin, only slowing down as he approached the door where jimin waited alone.

"took you long enough," jimin muttered. jungkook quirked his eyebrows mischievously at the comment.

"it hurt." he said, and knocked on the door three times. jimin was about to open his mouth to reply with a protest, but the door flew open revealing their friend, namjoon.

he was wearing a black t-shirt under a red hoodie and skinny jeans, accompanied by his all time favorite red converses.

"oh jungkook! jimin! i haven't seen you guys in awhile, come in." he immediately gestured for the two to come inside and moved out of the way.

jimin narrowed his eyes at jungkook who had a mischievous smile on his face. the older found it incredibly adorable, and slightly annoying. but that annoyance quickly disappeared when jungkook stumbled on his way through the doorway.

"woah, watch your step jungkookie," jimin was immediately by his side and helping him regain his balance.

mamjoon stood aside, grinning widely at them. he had a few questions for the two, but he knew they could wait.

jungkook, now blushing, went inside. "thanks hyung," he mumbled to jimin softly.

"no problem." jimin stepped away from him. jimin was kinda confused, yet he didn't exactly know why. one moment jungkook said he was fine, another moment he said it hurt. then as soon as he greeted namjoon, he looked ready to get down to business.

he was worried about jungkook of course, but jungkook was making himself look suspicious and like he had an entirely different mission for being here other than his car. but jimin brushed the thought away, watching as jungkook talked with namjoon a little farther away from him now.

"so did you get my car like i heard?" jungkook asked namjoon, wondering if the rumor was actually true. namjoon broke into a grin.

"yep!" namjoon's hand quickly reached out and patted jungkooks back softly, but it didn't leave for awhile, making jimin become slightly agitated.

jimin walked over to the two and slung his arm over jungkooks shoulders. he pulled him away from namjoon and towards himself. "that's a good thing then! because then you couldn't go anywhere right jungkookie?"

jungkook smiled back at him and nodded. "yeah, pretty much."

namjoon stepped away. his grin had gotten so large, that it practically was making his facial muscles hurt. but his suspicions were confirmed and it made him a little overjoyed that it was finally happening.

"well, it's out in the garage if that's what you came for, but i feel like you're here for a different reason too?" namjoon raised an eyebrow in curiosity as he speculated aloud to jungkook.

jimin pulled away from jungkook and stared a him, also pretty curious about that. he probably looked like he needed an explanation and it was true. he wanted an answer to this question that had confused ever since they had prepared to come over here.

"well, uh..." jungkook nervously bit his lip, and jimin tilted his head a bit to the side. "i need to use the bathroom."

jungkook rushed off to the said area and closed the bathroom door behind him. he placed his hands on the sink edge and leaned forward, staring at himself in the mirror.

it wasn't that he didn't want jimin to know why he was here, he wanted to tell him, but he felt like jimin wouldn't like it. him getting all up in his business like he had literally just done, his fight with hoseok being evidence.

"jungkookie?" jungkook heard a familiar voice say, a knock on the door coming after. "are you okay in there?" jungkook let out a sigh of relief. it was namjoon.

"yeah," jungkook responded back with a sigh.

"jimin is in the living room waiting for you, he was a little worried," namjoon said. jungkook could practically see the smirk on his face on the other side of the door.

"oh," jungkook yanked open the door and pulled namjoon inside with him. "good, because i did come over here for another reason." jungkook closed the door behind the older and turned around to face him.

"i thought so," namjoons grin faltered to a small smile, "what is it then?"

"well actually... i needed some information. and i thought you might have it." jungkook ran a hand through his hair.

"about what?" namjoon blinked.

"do you know a guy named hoseok?"

namjoon's eyes went wide at the mention of hoseok, setting his hands on jungkooks shoulders.

"hoseok?" namjoon asked, "what do you want to know about him?"

jungkook was surprised, "you know him?"

namjoon blinked, "yes, yes i do."

//me too
through a GOD DAMN SCREEN