fifteen

fifteen—

jungkook angrily stomped outside and got in his car. he drove back to the hell hole jimin had endured for who knows how long.

jungkook had had enough of it all. all of the hurt that hoseok inflicted on jimin made him absolutely angry. someone only truly heartless and cruel could do something like that.

sometimes whenever jungkook looked at jimin, he could clearly see how sad and hurt he was. jimin was almost a shell, and jungkook was only glad he left his house when he did. and hadn't gone back to stay either.

but now, jungkook was fed up. he was going to see this hoseok for himself and confront him about everything, but most of all, ask why he was being such an ass now of all the other times he could have been one. why not a week ago? or a month ago?

jungkook pulled up to the condo that jimin owned but didn't live in at the moment, and slammed his car door shut. he climbed up the steps and pushed open the front door.

he was pissed, and this anger wouldn't just disappear.

"hoseok!" jungkook yelled angrily, his voice echoing harshly against the ceiling and the walls around him. he let go of the doorknob and slammed it against the wall. "show yourself!"

jungkook went to the kitchen, scanning for any sign of a person. there was none, like before. but he heard shuffling behind him and he turned around quickly, instincts kicking in.

"who are you?" a deep voice questioned him. jungkook understood and identified him as the clear as day alcoholic and uncaring man who went by the name, hoseok.

"i'm jungkook, jimin's friend." jungkook stepped straight up to him and got up in hoseoks face, glaring him angrily in the eyes.

"oh jimin, huh?" hoseok laughed at the mention of his name. "that loser needs to hurry up and give me everything. he's nothing but a baby who doesn't know how to–"

"shut up!" jungkook shouted and shoved hoseok backwards.

the anger that flared up in jungkook flowed over him like a wave, making rage shoot through him from head to toe. he had this urge to beat hoseok to a pulp and kick him out the door and into the grass. either way, he was sick of his guy and he had just met him.

but hoseok was three years older than jungkook, and a little more fit than him too.

hoseok regained his balance, a large smirk on his face, "what do you think you're going to accomplish from doing this punk?" he walked back up to jungkook, getting up in his face like he had done earlier. "i wouldn't go walking around defending clingy wimps like him! you never know who you'll run into!" jungkook scrunched up his nose in disgust. hoseok's breath smelt like alcohol and smoke.

hoseok threw a punch at jungkooks jaw and unfortunately, jungkook didn't have enough time to react. he was pushed backwards by the force and slammed into a bookshelf, knocking books to the floor. the younger gasped and quickly regained his composure, and launched a punch back at hosoek himself.

"you know," jungkook groaned, "you're a big prick! what ever made you have to hurt jimin like that?" he was raising his voice, yelling now because he was so angry.

hoseok wiped his lip, blood smearing across his hand. "didn't he tell you? i was using him for everything! there's no other reason! who could ever fall in love for a useless guy like him anyways?"

hoseok grabbed jungkook by his shirt and slammed him into the wall, a punch soon landing in his face. jungkook coughed, blood spluttering out of his mouth and onto his hands after recovering from the punch.
quickly, hoseok took that chance.

he punched the younger a few more times in the face, bruises starting to take form. jungkook shoved the older off of him with all of his strength, and kneed him in the stomach before kicking him in the face.

"jimin is a much better person than you! in fact, he might just be the best person i do know!" jungkook shouted and kicked hoseok in the stomach. he was just getting angrier by the second.

hoseok quickly rose to his feet and began to go back at it with jungkook. this continued for a bit, yells and cussed being exchanged before the front door suddenly opened, causing hoseok to stop his incoming punch to jungkooks already abused stomach.

quickly rounding the corner, was taehyung.

//i wish eomma jin was here to cONTROL HIS CHILDREN