nineteen

nineteen—

jimin assisted jungkook once again in helping him get ready. he helped support him as he made his way to the bathroom, he helped him get his clothes together, and he helped him change.

"what do you want to wear jungkookie?" jimin asked, shuffling through his drawers for his things.

"hyung!~" jungkook complained, "i can get my stuff myself!" jungkook stood up with a wince and pulled jimin away from his dresser. he didn't want jimin to accidentally stumble upon his underwear or something else.

jimin chuckled and took the place on the bed that jungkook had once sat in a moment ago. "fine then." jimin crossed his arms and watched as jungkook rifled through his things and collected the articles of clothes he would wear to namjoon's.

then he turned around, staring at jimin expectantly. waiting for something.

"what?" jimin looked confused, wondering what jungkook was trying to get at.

"get out!"

jimin was suddenly hit with realization when he realized that jungkook was changing. a part of him wanted to make an excuse to stay, but he also knew if he stayed he might not be able to contain his feels. of course either way, jungkook would make him get out him being the person he is.

"y-yeah sorry." jimin quickly stepped out of the room and waited patiently for jungkook to get into his clothes.

jimin dismissed all thoughts of wanting to see jungkook's body, and turned to face away from jungkooks door. he higher to himself how he would deal with these feelings that had started to come over him the past few days. the longing to touch and be around or near jungkook, watching for his smile and laughing at him when he got flustered. he was growing attached to him.

it wasn't long until he heard jungkooks door open again and he turned to look. jungkook was wearing a black long sleeved shirt, pale blue skinny jeans and the same black beanie from before.

"finally ready?" jimin found himself teasing jungkook again.

"oh be quiet." jungkook rolled his eyes, and rushed past jimin to the stairs. he gestured for him to follow. "let's go."

the two went downstairs and walked slowly to the bus stop, jimin keeping a close eye on jungkook incase he needed support or a shoulder to lean on.

before they knew it, the bus pulled up to the stop and they climbed the steps inside. heading to namjoon's place was so jungkook could get some questions answered. questions and things he wanted, or needed to know about hoseok.

//boring af
but hey
i updated