eighteen

eighteen—

jungkook woke up feeling like utter shit the next morning. he groaned and rolled over trying to fall back asleep again, but he just couldn't with the ache in his head and all over his body. he opened his eyes and looked around, checking his surroundings. he smelt something cooking ,and he also noticed some of the lights were on.

despite the mouthwatering scent of food, his wounds hurt a lot, and it was taking his all not to groan once more. slowly and carefully he sat up, leaning back against the pillow he had used to cushion his head while he was sleeping. the blanket he had rested over his legs and he pulled it up over his shoulders, realizing how chilly it was in the house.

"oh you're awake?" jungkook heard a familiar voice say. he looked up to see jimin in the doorway holding a plate with freshly cooked eggs on it. "good," jimin smiled.

jungkook smiled back at him and watched the other sit down beside him. jungkook crossed his legs and pulled the blanket down from his shoulders despite how cold the air was so he could grab the plate of food.

"for you." jimin held out the plate to jungkook. jungkook sucked in a small breath, heart racing, and took the platter from him.

"thanks hyung..." he said quietly, and jimin's eyes turned up into smile at the remark.

"no problem kookie." jimin said.

jungkook ate quickly being that he was very hungry, but he was nervous. he wouldn't admit it to himself, but he had grown fond of jimin. his plump lips, squishy eye smile, and cute nose only added on to the list of things jungkook liked about him.

"does it hurt anywhere?" jimin asked him softly, breaking the younger out of his thoughts.

"well actually," jungkook grinned, "it hurts everywhere, but not too much." he shrugged a bit and went back to eating.

"are you sure?" jimin's eyes widened in concern. now jimin was worried about him.

"i'm fine hyung, really." jungkook chuckled at jimin's concerned behavior. he thought it was cute how he was worried about him.

jimin sighed. "if you say so then. how's the food?" jungkook stopped eating and swallowed.

"it's good. i didn't know you could cook anyways," jungkook teased him lightheartedly. jimin acted offended and smacked jungkooks shoulder playfully.

"you shouldn't make assumptions!" he scoffed.

jungkook grinned before moving his feet to the floor and finishing his food quickly. "today i was going to head over to namjoon's place because i hadn't seen him in awhile, but also i heard that he dropped by to get my car at the condo yesterday."

"really? you sure that you can move that much and be okay?" jimin wasn't letting up. jungkook held back the large grin that would have covered his face. he liked it when jimin worried about him, a lot.

"hyung," jungkook set a hand on jimin's shoulder reassuringly, "i'm not disabled or anything."

jimin shrugged jungkooks hand off and pouted slightly, "but you were pretty beat up yesterday, how does someone recover that quickly?"

jungkook chuckled. he said he was fine, but it did hurt. it hurt like hell to him. but he wanted to go to namjoon's place for something in particular, and it wasn't just his car. he wanted some information.

"but i was wondering..." jungkook averted his eyes from jimin's once again. "if you wanted to come with me, if you didn't have anything to do."

jimin smirked, "does someone want me to come along?"

jungkook felt his whole face heat up, "n-no! well y-yes, but you would be bored here a-all day alone..."

jimin subconsciously set his hand on jungkooks head and ran his hand deep into the soft strands, ruffling his hair, "of course i'm going with you." jungkook looked down as jimin messed with his hair, clearly embarrassed.

jimin eyed him up and down, scanning the younger for any sign of pain or hurt. he didn't find any, and he smiled in satisfaction. for some odd reason, he was feeling quite protective over jungkook the last day or two. he didn't know why, but he just thought he should let it pass.

it couldn't be a permanent feeling right?

//oh bish

you dumb ass bish