five

five—

the next morning, jimin woke up to noise coming from the kitchen. a clatter or two, a thump. he had no idea who it could be, so in fear of it being a robber he turned over on the couch to face the kitchen, peering over slightly over countertop.

he saw taehyung moving around while holding a phone to his ear and speaking rather loudly into it.

"yah! i told you i would remind you that you were coming over, so get your lazy ass out of bed and come help me!" jimin giggled to himself. whoever he was yelling must have either just woken up, or was completely lazy.

"you better get over here! see you then!" taehyung ended the call and slammed his phone down on the counter, grumbling about to himself presumably about the one on the phone.

"having trouble?" jimin asked, sitting up with a brow raised curiously.

"you bet." taehyung sighed and moved around the counter to stand in front of jimin. "this kid... he completely forgot that he was coming over to help me move some boxes."

jimin nodded, memories coming to him. taehyung had just moved into this house a few months ago, but him being the lazy person he is, hadn't finished moving all of his things into his room yet and unpacking any of them.

"but who is it?" jimin wondered, he hadn't heard the name of the person come up in their conversation at all, and jimin had been assuming so far it was someone they both knew.

"he's..." taehyung sighed. "you'll meet him when he gets here."

jimin nodded again. "he sounds pretty troublesome."

"he is, but i can understand why he didn't remember. he has been working hard the past few weeks for some stuff so i guess i didn't have to be too mad." taehyung shrugged.

"hm." jimin crossed his legs and leaned back up against the couch arm. "by the way, you and yoongi hyung kept me up last night." jimin glared at his friend.

"i-i... sorry jimin..." taehyung's cheeks went red and he turned away from jimin.

"speaking of yoongi where is he?" jimin asked him.

"he's still upstairs sleeping. you know him and his personality." taehyung chuckled at the thought, "and he told me to go back up when i was done down here."

"try and keep it quieter this time tae." jimin groaned. he really didn't want to end up listening to his friends have sex upstairs again because they didn't care about anybody else in the house.

"i-i'm just going to sleep! give me a break!" taehyung defend himself and ran up the stairs, heading back to his lover who was presumably still sleeping, or waiting for taehyung to back and join him.

jimin chuckled to himself and leaned his head back. he still wondered about the person coming over, but his thoughts eventually wandered off in the wrong direction. to hoseok.

jimin felt his face frown in sadness. he still wasn't over it, and probably wouldn't be for who knows how long.

he pushed himself up from the couch and went to the fridge, desperate for something to get his mind off of the hideous name.

he scanned the items in the fridge and eventually settled on some yogurt. he snatched it from the shelf and opened it up.

while spooning bites of the food into his mouth, he thought to himself. angrily glaring at the wall when memories came back to him of something weird or infuriating. mostly ones of hoseok in the past of course. it didn't take him long to finish off the small container of yogurt so he tossed it to the trashcan.

that was when the doorbell rang.

jimin was surprised that someone had come to the door so early in the morning, but he remembered taehyung was expecting someone, the one who was supposed to assist in moving taehyung's things.

"taehyung! someone's at the door!" jimin yelled, hoping he was loud enough to reach him.

"hang on! i'm getting dressed!" a shout came from upstairs.

jimin started laughing. the last time he saw him he was decent and fully clothed, so yoongi must be the one responsible. and he didn't doubt that thought at all.

the doorbell was rung again, and jimin anxiously stared at the doorknob, wondering if he should answer it before the visitor got angry and left or pounded the door down. he then stepped forward and unlocked the door, pulling the door open with not much effort.

but it wasn't just one person who was at the door. it was actually a few people, clutching bags and a suitcase or two at their feet.

taehyung suddenly came up behind his friend, pulling his shirt down over his chest and huffing. probably because he had just jumped down the stairs in order to get to the door faster.

"um..." jimin mumbled and backed up to let taehyung talk to whoever these people were.

taehyung looked a little surprised to see them, but that expression was only temporary it being quickly replaced by a grim yet knowing look.

"ah auntie, uncle, i almost forgot..." taehyung sighed loudly taking a glance from jimin and back to the other two. "this is going to be a problem."

//eh

here comes some less boring chaps