twenty five

twenty five—

"hello bitch," a deep voice answered the call after a large amount of rings.

"hello asshole," jimin said sternly, "we are gonna settle everything. now. meet me at the plat."

the plat was an area the two had hung out at whenever they first met. from what jimin knew, it was something close to an abandoned area previously used for parties and other activities.

"oh so you're finally giving me what i want? sure then, be there in 15 minutes."

and the call ended immediately.

"you're meeting with him?" jungkook turned around, looking at jimin in surprise, eyes wide.

"yes." jimin slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"let me come with you," jungkook stood up as he spoke, shuffling towards the older clearly not going to sit around and wait for him.

"no, i'm not putting you in danger again, jungkook." jimin denied his request with a shake of the head, a sigh escaping his lips. jungkook frowned at his reply and crossed his arms.

"hyung," jungkook prodded, "i'm going."

jimin turned to glare at him, the two staring at each other intensely before jimin looked away, his shoulders slumping in defeat.

a soft sigh escaped jimin's lips and he smiled a bit, "fine then."

taehyung stood up as well, "i'll go too. i have a thing or two i want to settle with him anyways."

yoongi looked up at this, confusion filling his brown eyes, "what do you mean?"

jimin grimaced at the question. it wasn't a thing taehyung liked to explain, nor jimin, but they guessed they had to. especially if yoongi and taehyung were together, it wasn't something he could hide for very long if hoseok was around.

"didn't i tell you?" taehyung asked his boyfriend, "about hoseok?"

"you might have but i don't really recall anything." yoongi looked dumbfounded, in need of some kind of explanation.

"long story short, we used to date. he was an ass so i broke up with him after a month of dating. i thought he'd changed when jimin told me they were dating. i guess i was wrong though." taehyung went over to his boyfriend. "i have a few small disputes still in the air with him. and i want them gone."

yoongi grabbed taehyung's hips and pulled them into his, "he better back the fuck off." he growled.

taehyung blushed and wriggled out of yoongi's grip, "but i am going with you guys. if something happens i'll be there to help too."

jimin nodded, quickly catching jungkooks eye before looking away, "then let's go."

jimin left the room, jungkook quickly following after him. it took taehyung a moment because of yoongi, but he followed his friends downstairs and out to the car.

jungkook stared at jimin out of the corner of his eye. he hoped hoseok wouldn't do anything to him. insult him or hurt him. because if he did, jungkook didn't know if he would be able to hold back his continued pent up resentment of the guy.

so he only could wish for a peaceful talk between them, and nothing more. because no matter what, he didn't want jimin to become the shell he feared he would become.

//hell to the f
hope you guys enjoyed