twenty one

twenty one—

"how do you know him?" jungkook asked, glad to know his suspicions were correct.

"well actually, he used to be an underground rapper like me and yoongi. we would see him at gigs, pinpointing him as a rival because of his skill, but he dropped out awhile ago. it wasn't until recently that i heard about him and something to do with crime." namjoon explained, pressing a finger to his temples.

"crime? what type of crime?" jungkook was taking it all in.

"robbery, trespassing... but the one i heard about the most was drugs and other crap," namjoon answered.

"oh..." jungkook said.

"what do you want to know about him?" namjoon looked up from his stare at the floor.

"well, hoseok and jimin had a problem between them and i was wondering if hoseok was the type to use someone...?"

namjoon shook his head. "he wouldn't seem like it. when i first met him he was like a cheerful ball of sunshine, you wouldn't even think of him hurting someone. but a day later, after the competition at the gig, i caught him beating up a guy in the back and taking his things. it was the same dude that hung out with hoseok backstage, so i was really surprised."

jungkook only listened.

"after that i avoided him to the best of my ability, but we always ended up running into each other. so when he quit rapping and showing up at the gigs, it was a relief to know he was gone." namjoon finished with a low grumble.

"wow..." jungkook breathed.

"yeah, i know. but to answer your question, yes. i do think he would use someone." namjoon nodded.

"oh," jungkook blinked, "thanks."

"by the way, what do you mean jimin and hoseok had a problem?" namjoon wondered.

jungkook bit his lip nervously, glancing away from namjoon's curious eyes. "well, they used to date or something and hoseok used jimin for the hospitality and stuff..."

namjoon narrowed his eyes, "oh really? what an asshole."

jungkook groaned, "i know."

"anyways, did jimin ask you you to figure this stuff out for him?" namjoon grinned. "are you guys dating now?"

jungkook blushed at namjoon's questions and closed his eyes, "o-of course we're not dating and no he didn't ask me!"

namjoon smirked and pulled open the door, "fine then. he's worried about you though. try not to let him down or get yourself into anymore trouble with hoseok. i heard about the fight you had with him from taehyung."

jungkook stepped back into the hallway, shyly flipping his hair away. "yeah..."

"i'm not kidding jungkook. be careful." namjoon smiled and closed the door, "now for me to pee!"

jungkook burst out laughing and walked down the hall back to jimin. namjoon just knew how to lighten the mood at times.

but jungkook was glad namjoon filled him in on everything, and agreed with his concerns. jungkook had gotten curious about hoseok and his life a few days ago and if he was actually playing this type of guy with jimin, but he was wrong.

hoseok actually had been using jimin, and of course it made jungkook even angrier at him.

//do you guys even like this book

like idk
the boring chaps fvck me up