four

four—

taehyung picked jimin up quickly, only taking a few minutes to drive by and jimin hop into his car. jimin explained everything to his friend, not leaving a detail out.

by the time he had finished explaining, taehyung was already pulling back into his driveway. jimin got out with him, tailing taehyung into the house he had been in many times.

"you need anything?" taehyung asked him. jimin shook his head and gave him a small smile.

"no. probably just to be alone for a bit though. thanks for picking me up again."

"no problem, that's what friends do right?" taehyung's unique grin took form on his face and leaned up against the bar counter.

"yeah." jimin mumbled and looked away.

"well, i'm gonna go. yoongi-hyung asked me out on a date this morning so i'll be gone for awhile." taehyung chuckled as he spoke. yoongi is normally never the type to be affectionate or ask tae out, so jimin understood his laughter. jimin rolled his eyes after hearing his friends words.

"why don't you two just hurry up and get married." he groaned. yoongi and taehyung had been crushing on each other long before they even dated, and now that they were actually in a relationship jimin and the rest of his friends expected them to finally seal the deal.

taehyung's face flushed red and he looked away from him. "oh also, if you can't sleep tonight i'm sorry. yoongi-hyung keeps saying stuff," he mumbled softly, but it was loud enough for jimin to hear. he burst out laughing at his friends remark and pat him on the shoulder with tears in his eyes. taehyung shoved him away while trying to hide his red face with his hands.

"use a condom!" jimin shouted after him as he stood up and left through the door, leaving jimin on his own in the house. he chuckled once more and stared in silence at the wall.

he looked around, deciding to wander around and explore the place. after a few minutes of walking around and laughing at the changes he found, he suddenly spotted taehyung's bulletin board that had a small to-do list posted upon it.

he read through the things when his eyes stopped on one that seemed like it was added recently.

call jungkook.

jimin wondered what could be so important that he had to remind himself to call someone. then again, it wasn't jimin's business so he walked past the board and resumed his search around the home for anything interesting or worth his time.

-

jimin found himself relying on his phone for entertainment while lounging on the couch. he had, for the most part, forgotten about hoseok, but he was never truly gone from his mind or his thoughts.

it wasn't that long until he fell asleep from boredom and slept soundly for a few hours. but he woke up around midnight to the sound of loud shouts coming from upstairs. when he listened a little closer he heard moans and curses being shouted with no attempt to get quieter.

eventually jimin groaned after listening for a moment, he needed to block the noise from reaching his ears. he grabbed a pillow from the couch and snatched a blanket from the corner that was folded up and pulled the blanket over him. afterwards he clamped the pillowed tightly over his head holding it down to block the sound from reaching his ears.

he could still hear the muffled shouts coming from the two men upstairs, but it was quiet enough for jimin to get sleepy again, and drift off to sleep.

//hoe-seok was an ass
so that marked yoonseok and vhope off the list

sooooo enjoy some taegi