Ask The Marauders 10

@8Fandomly_Obsessed8-"What were the most embarrassingly sexual things each of you had done but actually worked?"

Remus: Oh Lord.

Peter: *Blushes*

Sirius: Echem, well...

Remus: Sirius, NO. I don't know what you plan on saying but you're not allowed to say it.

Sirius: Not all of them involve you, Moony dearest. *Suggestive wink.

Remus: I know, that's what I'm worried about. 

Sirius: My mere existence is embarrassingly sexual enough for you anyway. *More winking*.

Remus: I don't know what put that idea into your head.

Sirius: The same thing that put-

Peter: NO NO NOOOPPPPEEEEE. Let's not please, thank you. 

James: I agree wholeheartedly with Wormy at this point. Anyway, there was this one time when Sirius was drunk...

Remus: Oh my good lord I know exactly what you're about to say and I would like to leave the room as having to walk in on that moment once was enough. I will gratefully decline the chance to relive it. 

 Sirius: What did you do to me? Why-what-when? 

James: You were drunk, but you gave me permission at the time, I promise.

Sirius: Just get on with it.

James: I, I uh, I-IcharmedyoutolooklikeLilythenwemadeoutandyoutoldmeyou'regay.

Sirius: A normal Saturday night then.

Peter: Pretty much.