•First Fight•

I've never done this before.
Don't Judge.
I love Cam Dallas, he's awesome, cute,funny.....
Whoa... Ok I'm back.
Enjoy!
ALI
*********
You and Cameron have been dating for three months. Everything has been nothing but bliss. Holding hands, tickle fights, cheesy pick-up lines..... But, one night, everything changed.
********
"I saw you Y/N! He was literally drooling over you and you just let it happen!", Cam yelled as you walked in the house.

You guys went to see Jungle Book, and as you guys were walking out some guy came up to you and gave you a few compliments. Cam had gone to the bathroom, so when he came back to see that. He was furious.

"They were just words Cameron! Gosh, you're acting as if he kissed me or something", you said back, making you're way up to your guys' bedroom. You've never argued like this. This was your First Fight...

"It doesn't matter! You could've stopped it when it started.", Cam said as you two entered the room. "I was being polite", "You were being a slut!!!", Cam screamed, but as soon as he said it, his face fell.

You gasped, tears blurred your vision.
"Y/N I-I didn't mean-"Cam started, but you cut him off. "Don't talk. Get out", you said. Cam came closer, causing you to step back,"Y/N", "OUT!", you cut him off again.

He put his head down in shame. Walking out the bedroom, and down the stairs. As soon as heard the front door slam, you broke down. Tears flowed down your cheeks. Sobs escaped your mouth.

What just happened....
********
(Two weeks later)

Ever since the fight, Cameron has tried to contact you through various amounts of texts, calls and even tweeting you.

You were watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix. Your eyes were glued to the screen. Cheeto dust covered your mouth, crust was in your eyes, which were red from crying.

Ding Dong!

You heard the doorbell. You groaned in frustration. Getting up, not bothering to wipe your mouth or anything. Once you got to the door you swung it open. You gasped.

In front of you was Cameron Dallas. He had stubble on his jaw and chin, his hair was messy, yet still cute. "Cam what are you doing here?", you asked. "Y/N, these past two weeks have been terrible without you. I miss you so much. I am so sorry for calling you a slut. You were just being polite, and I understand. But, I thought I was going to lose you. Please give me another chance."

He paused.

"I miss your smile-" he takes a step closer,"Your laugh-", another step,"Your voice-", another step,"Your big beautiful eyes-" he's right in front of you. He then leans down to go face to face with you. "I especially missed your kisses", he says, leaning in.

You both lean in. Your lips crash together. Moving in sync. His right hand goes down your waist, the left on your cheesy cheek.
His lightly nips your bottom lip, causing you to moan in pleasure. You both pull away smiling.

"I missed you too Cammy Lamby", you both smiled at the nickname. "By the way, that kiss was probably the most flavorful kiss of my life. I do love Cheetos", He said laughing lightly. "But I love you more Princess", he finished.

"I love you too Cameron"
*******
How was it? Good? Bad?
I liked it. Soooooo.... Ok!
Hope you enjoyed! I will update soon. Bye!
ALI