•Positive•(2)

This is part two of Positive. It is nine months later. I hope you missed me. I sure missed you guys. THANK YOU FOR OVER 600 READS!
ALI
******
You waddled your way into the kitchen for the fourth time in a row today. Your big round belly attached to you like white in rice. You and Cameron were overwhelmed with joy. Especially, because it's been nine months exactly since you told him you were pregnant.

You opened the fridge and grabbed the pickle jar out of the right corner of the fridge. You sighed in delight as you opened the freezer to pull out the ice cream. You smiled in satisfaction. "Baby! Are you eating that junk again?!", Cameron yelled from the living room. He was not very supportive about you, and your eating choices.

You looked wide-eyed in his direction. "N-no baby! Just grabbing those healthy, delicious carrots you bought for me yesterday!", you lied. You then heard the footsteps of your suspicious boyfriend. You tried to hurry, and put away the unappealing snack before he entered the kitchen. But of course failed to do so.

He saw you, and then looked at the snack then back at you. "Y/N. What have I told you? You need to eat right. It's not good for the baby", he scolded you, as he put away the food you longed for. Your eyes suddenly filled with tears. "But, Cammy I just want to eat. I'm sorry I'm not skinny or able to put out! Ok?!", you wailed dramatically.

Cam rushed to you instantly. "No. Baby I'm sorry. You are beautiful, I just am a little nervous, I mean the baby is coming soon, and.. I love you", Cam rushed out. You wiped your tears, and hugged him shortly. "I know how you fee-", you cut yourself off as you felt a liquid run down your leg.

"Y/N?", Cam questioned. You looked down to see that your water did indeed break.  Cameron followed your gaze, and gasped. "Omg! I'll go get the stuff in the car. No! Let's go get your shoes on. Wait! No, I'll go get-", Cam panicked until you silenced him with a kiss on the lips. You pulled away. "Calm. Down", you soothed.

He nodded, and sped up the stairs. He came back down with all of the baby bags, and extra clothes he could carry.

This should be interesting....

**************************************
(At the hospital)
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh", you screamed in pain as you pushed. Cameron was right next to you, kissing your forehead once in awhile. "Okay Y/N. I need you to give me one more push" The red-headed, pale woman said to you, also known as Doctor.Martin. "Cameron! This is your fault! You did this to me!", you screamed at Cam in a sudden rage before pushing.

It wasn't that long before the room was filled with small cries. You smiled with joy as the doctor announced that it was a girl. You were handed your new born, that was in a light pink swaddle. "She's beautiful", Cameron whispered. You nodded in agreement. "Sorry about what I said to you before. It just hurt like hell is all", you apologized. He laughed, "It's ok. What are we gonna name her?", Cam asked.

You thought for a minute. "I know! Let's name her (Whatever you want to)", you said back. He smiled. "I love it", He said while looking at your baby. He looked back at you, locking his eyes with yours.

"I love you"...

*******
I love this! I hope you enjoyed reading it. I will see you next time.
ALI