•Picture• (Interacial)

"Cam! No, delete that one." You whined. You and Cameron were taking pictures for snapchat. It was his idea of course, he said that he wanted to "show these thirsty ass fuckboys who you belong too". You laughed for almost twenty minutes after he said that.

So, here you were. Going through picture after picture. Both of you have had your fair share of complaints. "No. Baby, this is adorable. I think it's perfect. I'm putting it up", He said.

You huffed. Rolling your eyes, you went to get up when you were pinned down to the couch. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?", he asked. Your breath picked up. Your chest was heaving up and down. You see, Cam was very possessive.

He hates it when you get checked out or when someone whistles at you in public. They always say ignorant shit like,"Awe. Babygirl. You can do much better than this white boy here", or something of that nature. You just roll your eyes and walk away.

He also hates it when you catch an attitude. He always is trying to "teach you a lesson". That mainly includes just teasing you. He'll walk around the house shirtless, or kiss your neck while your doing something. Things like washing the dishes, or cooking at the stove. It drove you crazy. You had enough.

"Huh? What? Don't want to give me attitude anymore?", he asked, his face nuzzles your neck. Placing soft kisses in the tender skin. "I did.  I j-just wanted you to u-use a d-different pic", you explained, stuttering 

He nods than released you. You sit up immediately. Your ears then fill with laughter, laughter coming from Cam. You turned to see him looking at your flushed face, making him laugh harder. You huffed.

"What are you laughin for?", you asked agitated. He shook his head lightly, still chuckling. "I just can't believe that we've been together for almost three years. And yet, I can still make you nervous", he explained. You looked at him shocked.

You suddenly got an idea. "I'll show you nervous lil boi", you thought. Cameron was still slightly giggling. You straddled his lap, taking him by surprise. "You know baby, it's not very nice to tease me like that", you said seductively. You leaned your head into his neck. You lightly kissed up his neck to his ear. You slightly nibbled on his earlobe. He quietly moaned, his hands gripping your hips.

Your hips barely grind down in him, but that one action made him yelp in surprise. You couldn't control your laughter as you get off of his lap. "That's not funny Y/N", Cam said irritated. You giggled lightly. "Now you know how I feel", you said as you leaned in close to his ear.

"Don't mess with me", you whispered. He groaned, and pecked your lips. "I (peck) am (peck) sorry (peck)"Cam cutely apologized. You chuckled and kissed him one last time. "I forgive you", you said to him. He smiled at you and, picked you up bridal style.

"Let's finish what we started.. Shall we?", Cam said to you. He carried you up the stairs. You smiled at him.

You know what happened next...