•Memory• (2)

TRIGGER WARNING:READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Just a quick note of you have not read •Memory•, this will not make sense to you.
Hope you enjoy...
ALI
*******
Just as I thought that, I heard the front door slam. I then heard heavy foot steps rush up the stairs. I was in a shear of panic, and started searching for a possible weapon around the room.

I came across an old whiffle ball bat my little cousin left over here. Maybe if I just attack him...Yeah. I heard the footsteps getting closer to the room.

I stood to the left of the doorframe. Just as the door swung open. I swing the bat aiming for the murderer's face. "Aaaaahhhh", he screamed as I pelted him with hit after hit.

"WHO ARE YOU!?!", I screamed at him. He fell on the floor as I ceased my abuse. His hands uncovered his face, and guilt rushed through my veins.

"Cameron?", I whispered. He got up to his feet. "Hey Y/N...I'm glad to see you know how to protect yourself", he chuckled awkwardly. As much as I missed him...I was still pretty pissed about the way he just left and worried me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked setting the bat down. He took a step forward, causing me to step back. He sighed."I wanted to come back...and um..", he struggled. I rolled my eyes, thinking about what had happened before I cried myself into oblivion...

FLASHBACK:

"Well, you know what Y/N?! Maybe if you feel you can't handle the hate, you should just.."he paused. I was already hurting on the inside. My heart was pounding.

My patience wore thinner as the silence grew thicker. "Just what?..", I asked through clenched teeth. His eyes snapped to mine. "Kill yourself...", (A/N I'm fighting off tears right now..this is fiction. Therefore it is not real...I hope you are not going through anything terrible right now..to where you think you want to kill yourself. YOU ARE WORTH IT...OK?? PLEASE BELIEVE ME!)

My heart stopped, my breath hitched. Cameron's eyes widened in realization. "Y-Y/N-", he started. "NO! GET OUT! GET THE HELL OUT!", I screamed at him. He tried to hold me, but I shoved him back.

"Get. Out", I say through my teeth. His eyes then rose suddenly with a new fire in them. "FINE!", he yelled back. He then turned around angrily, and out the door.

His heavy steps sounded  down the stairs. I crumbled on the ground, tears rushed down my cheeks. I shook my head, as if trying to get rid of the awful memories embedded in my had...

FLASHBACK OVER;

"And um...what?!", I asked annoyed. I sat in the edge of the bed, tapping my right foot in anticipation. My eyes traveled to Cam's as I looked at him. He returned my stare."I just wanted to say I'm so sorry, and I never meant to hurt you. I know what I said was unforgivable but I just wish you would accept my apology.", he ranted suddenly.

My eyes widened is shock. I quickly shook off that feeling as my eyes weld up with tears. I stood up and stood right in front of him. "Cam. What you said....really hurt me-" he cut me off, "I know! And I really want to fi-", I cut him off, "Stop. Let me speak", he sighed at my words and nodded reluctantly.

I looked at my feet, something I did when I was anxious. I looked into his big brown eyes. The eyes in which used to look at me with such passion...only held despair. "I forgive you", his eyes lit up with relief. "But. I shall never forget...", I ended.

He nodded and went to hug me, but dodged his gesture causing him to stumble forward slightly. "What's wrong?", he asked, his arms now folded. "I want to do something before we go back to the way we were...", I trailed off.

He looked at me curiously, as a sign for me to continue. "I wanna....I wanna slap you", I said confidently. His eyes widened. He opened his mouth, then closed it and nodded. "Ok baby...", he said closing his eyes. He took a step back.

I rubbed my hands together, creating an intense heat. I raised my hand, took one step towards him, and...SLAP!

He stumbled down into the floor. His left hand was holding the red cheek with a small hand print on it. "OH MY LORD! DAMN!", he yelled. He got up to is feet, still holding his face. He walked in feet of me and grabbed my face, instantly connecting our lips.

We pulled away from the small peck, smiling at each other. But, Cam winced as his cheeks spread from smiling. "Hehehe. Sorry baby...I don't know my own strength I guess", I giggled.

He looked at my lips and travels to my eyes. "That's ok babygirl. I deserved that", he chuckled. He engulfed me in a tight hug. "I love you Y/N", he said lovingly.

"I know"...