•Immature•

"Eeeewwww. Stop that you guys. No one came here to see you two lock lips", You whined as Cameron kissed his bimbo for the week.

You see, Cameron is major a fuckboi. He has a hoe for every week. Not only that...but you've had the biggest crush on him for about a year now.

"Awe babe. Are you jealous?", Cam winked, as the blonde-haired girl giggled annoyingly. You rolled your eyes. 'YES YOU BEAUTIFUL ASSHOLE', you thought. You grinned sarcastically,"Not at all. It's just sickening to watch you swallow each others faces is all".

You, Cameron, Blonde Hoe, Taylor, Nash, and Hayes were hanging out at your house. You had invited Cameron over to tell him your feelings. You even told Taylor about it. But, Cameron had different plans.

"Why don't we play a game", Nash suggested. You nodded in agreement, along with everyone else. "Oooh, let's play Too Hot. I'm an expert at that game", blondie said.

Nash rolled his eyes,"Of course you are", he muttered. We all sat in the middle of the tan carpet, in a lopsided circle. "Why don't we play Truth Or Dare", you said. All of them nodded, you just stay still. Staring at the beautiful tan face in front of you. Until it stared back,"See something you like gorgeous?", Cameron teased

You blushed and rolled your eyes,"Of course not", you spoke harshly. He chuckled and looked at Nash as he spoke. "Alright so, it'll go me, Taylor, Y/N, Cameron, Bitchy, and Hayes", he explained. Bimbo shot him a look,"Its pronounced Brittany", (Sorry for any blondes or Brittany's reading this🙏🏽) she scowled.

Nash looked at her innocently,"I said that", he smirked. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Alright Nash, let's start", Cam said boringly. "Ok, Tay truth or dare?", Nash asked deviously. Taylor cocked his eyebrow,"Dare...", he said cautiously.

Nash smiled,"I dare you to kiss Y/N", Nash looked your way and winked. Taylor smirked at you. Bimbo glared at you. Cameron scowled at Nash. "Ok", Taylor smiled.

Your eyes widened in surprise. Taylor wasn't bad looking or anything....but he wasn't the one you wanted to kiss. But you obliged reluctantly. "Let's do it", you said. Taylor made his way over to you. He picked up and straddled you on his lap.

He put his left hand on your cheek, and his right on your lower back. Tingles shot down your spine under his touch. He leans in, you doing the same. Your lips meet his soft ones, moving in sync. His tongue runs over your bottom lip asking for entrance. You accept his request, his tongue invades your mouth.

Your hands go to his cheeks. Just as his right hands goes lower Cameron's voice boomed through the living room,"ENOUGH!", he yelled. You pulled away from Taylor, getting off of his lap in anger. You marched up to Cameron and took his collar into your hands, pulling him up to his feet.

"Listen! You are not the only one that gets to have spontaneous moments with people! You had no right to stop me and Taylor! You had no right to bring this stupid chick here! You had no right to break my heart because of your fuckboi-ish ways! You had no right to make me fall in love with you!", you froze when you said that.

You weren't mad at Cameron...you were mad at yourself. You let go of his collar, as tears filled your eyes. Cameron saw this and hugged your body close to his. The smell of Old Spice penetrating your nose. You let the tears fall from your eyes. "I love you too Y/N"He said in your hair.

You looked up and his hand instantly wiped your tears away. He pushed his lips to yours, you returning the sudden affection. You lips moved together, his arms still wrapped tight around you. Your arms wrapped arms his neck. You pulled away, and smiled. He smiled back widely.

"Finally!", Blondies voice sighed. We all looked at her. "What?", Cameron asked, still hugging you.  She rolled her eyes,"Cam, don't even try it. I heard you moan her name while you were sleeping", she smirked.

You looked at Cameron with wide eyes, he stared back at you expecting you to be angry. But you fell into a fit of giggles. So did all the rest of your Immature friends. "Oh shut up you guys", cam groaned. Making all of you light harder.

He looked at you and smiled again,"You're lucky I love you" he laughed. You stopped laughing and smiled back...

"I love you too"....