•Period•

I'm only doing this because...Lets Just say I can relate right now.
Hope you enjoy!
ALI
*******
Your stomach was killing you. Hershey bar wrappers surrounded your body. Your laying down in bed, in an acrobatic position. You're uh...Period has come for its monthly torture.

Ding!

You groan as you hear your phone ring. Indicating you got a message. You picked it up. It said Message From:Cammy Lamby😍🔥💓: Hey baby girl. Wyd today???

You smiled at how sweet he was. He always would try as hard as possible to be with you. No matter what either of your schedules were. You texted back...To Cammy Lamby😍🔥💓:My little friend came to visit...😫

You sent it. Not even two minutes later you get a message back from him saying.. Cammy Lamby😍🔥💓:Aaaaawwee. Don't worry princess, I'm on the way.
You smiled once more. He was so caring.

(20 minutes later)

You hear a knock on the door. You sluggishly get up, groaning in pain as you do. You walk to the front door. You toss it open. You gasp.

There was Cameron holding a giant golden brown teddy bear, Y/F/C (Your Favorite Candy), and Y/F/F (Your favorite flowers). "Cameron! Thank you so much. Put that down on the couch.So I can hug the life out of you", He walked to the couch,and set the stuff down.

You ran to him, him catching you. "Let's get you upstairs princess", Cam said soothingly. He took you to your room. He set you next to the 10 Hershey bar wrappers. "Zaaayyuuumm. You murdered them chocolates girl", Cam exclaimed in a silly voice.

You giggle, but moan in pain shortly after. "My poor baby. Don't worry, Cammy's here", Cam soothed. He dust off the wrappers, and laid next to you. "I love you Cameron Dallas", you spoke.

Cameron had you and him in the spooning position. He was softly caressing your stomach. He chuckled,"I love you more
Y/N Y/L/N. ", Cam said back.

You both then drifted to a deep sleep...

*********
I'm in pain bro. I'm literally eating chocolate kisses in the morning right now.
Hope you enjoyed
ALI