•Insecure•

I wanna take this time to say, If you ever have had a bad thought about anything about yourself.  I wanna say YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FREAKING GORGEOUS!!! I don't even know why you're even reading this book. CAMERON WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU! Not just him.. BUT ANYBODY!!!
LOVE YOURSELF!!
Hope you enjoy
ALI
********

"Cam. Stop it", you giggled, while he tickled your stomach.

You two were currently sitting in the couch, well you were, until Cameron decided to start tickling you. You have always been very self conscious about your weight. Especially your stomach...

"Not until you say, "Cameron Dallas is the best boyfriend in the world, and he slays all of existence", then I'll quit", Cam said teasingly. You kept laughing, but you started to feel very nervous.

"Fine, Cameron Dallas is the best boyfriend in the world, and slays all of existence", you gave in. You sat up once he let you go. "You are so beautiful. You know that?", Cam asked, admiring your features.

You rolled your eyes. Getting up to go to the kitchen. "Y/N. Where are you going?", Cam asked you as you walked towards to kitchen. He followed you inside the room, looking you confused.

"Why'd you walk away?", Cam asked concern laced in his voice. "I left because of all the fucking lies you were telling me in the living room!", You suddenly snapped.

Cameron looked at you like you had grown two heads. "What the hell are you talking about Y/N?", Cam asked. You rolled your eyes. " 'You are so beautiful', yeah right. We both know I'm fat, ok?", you mocked.

Cam suddenly picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You struggled in his grasp. "Put me down, your going to hurt yourself!", you said, tears building up in your eyes. He entered the room, tossing you on the bed.

He then got on top of you, pinning you down. "Cam let me go I-", he cut you off, "STOP!", Cam yelled. You stopped moving.

You were so still, you could get confused with a manikin. "I'm so freaking tired of this insecure bullshit, Y/N!", Cam snapped in your face. Your mouth opened to argue but he beat you to it. "You. Are. Beautiful. I don't care how much weight you gain. I don't care if you lose all of your hair. I don't care what others say. I will always love you. Do you understand?", Cam ranted.

You were in loss of words. You stared up at Cameron bewildered. He then placed his head in your neck. He pecked once. "Do", pecked again,"You", pecked once more,"Understand?", he pecked one more time. You nodded frantically. "Use your words princess", Cam whispered in your ear. "Yes", you breathed out. He came back up, and got off of you. He laid next to you.

You quickly cuddled into him. Making him chuckle. "I'm sorry Cammy. I'm just afraid of you leaving me", you mumbled in his chest. He looked down at you. "Are you kidding? Every time we go out, there is always guys staring at you. I'm more afraid of losing you. You are an amazing person. I Love You Y/N", Cam said while smiling.

You smiled back..

"I love you too"...
*******
I Hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment. Love ya.
ALI