•First Meet•

This is how you met Cam. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.
Make sure to comment your name so I can make an imagine for you.
Hope you enjoy
ALI
********

You rushed down the street towards the local Starbucks. You were already late for your best friends surprise birthday party planning. You had been so stressed out lately.

You looked down while looking in your purse to get your phone. Your hands rummaged through the big bag. You cursed under your breath as your body hit something hard, causing you to stumble back.

You landed flat on your butt. You groaned in pain as you looked up to see what just did that to you. You came to meet two  beautiful brown eyes. Your eyes travel down, examining his face. "I am so sorry. Let me help you up", an angelic voice ripped you out of your thoughts.

You were suddenly pulled up to your feet by your arms. When you landed on your feet, you leaned toward a bit. "Whoa there. Are you ok?", the voice said to you. You looked up, and smiled at the gorgeous human being. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry for bumping into you", you said quickly.

He chuckled at your cuteness. "I'm Cameron. Cameron Dallas.", he said while sticking out his hand. You took it and shook it frantically. "Y/N Y/L/N", you smiled. "Beautiful name. So, Y/N where are you headed? You seemed in a rush before.", he said.

Oh Crap on Bread! The meeting!, You thought.

"I have to go. It was so nice meeting you. You seem very great. But, I'm late to a meeting. A very, very, very important meeting", you said quickly. He suddenly looked confused and sad. "Oh ok. Before you go can I have your-", he was cut off by your phone ringing.

"One sec", you said grabbing your phone out of your purse. It was Brianna, your best friends sister. "Oh crap", you muttered. 

(Brianna)
(You)

"Oh my gosh! Y/N! Where are you? You're ten minutes late!"

"I know. I'm on my way. Just wait five minutes."

"Ok. Fine. But, we still have a lot to plan, you're the best friend."

"I know. I know. I'll see you soon"

(End Of  Convo)

You turned back to Cameron with an apologetic look on your face. "I have to go", you say before putting your phone in his hand. He looked at you confused. "Put your number in silly goose", you said giggling. He smiled like a kid in a candy store. He quickly typed away.

He looked up at you. "I'll see you around, beautiful", he said winking. You looked down blushing. You then felt soft lips touch your right cheek. You looked up shocked. Cam smirked then turned around walking away.

You smiled, and began to run again.

He was so freaking cute...
****

That sucked. I know. Tell me what you want to see next.
Hope you enjoyed
ALI