•Challenges•

Requested by @nbrow185
Hope you enjoy
ALI
***
"Well maybe if my boyfriend didn't decide to go hoe around and flirt with other girls in front of me, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE UPSET!", I screamed, feeling my face go hot and my blood start to boil.

Me and Cameron were in this heated argument. You see, we were at the mall and there was an incident including some red-headed chick with enormous boobs, and Cameron's eyes glued to them.

I had walked away for no more than twenty seconds, only to come back to see him winking at her making her blush and giggle. I marched right out of the store after that. He chased me and, after a bunch of persuading, he convinced me to get in the car.

I figured we could just talk about it later. And here we are, yelling, and screaming at each other. "HOEING AROUND?! ME?! Oh please, if anyone is the hoe here it's you, little Miss."Let me just flirt with the waiter on our two year anniversary"!", he argued.

I gasped, "FUCK YOU! I did not, for the millionth time, flirt with the waiter. HE WAS HITTING ON ME!", I explained. Cameron shook head and walked towards the bedroom door, "I'm done arguing with you. Especially over some stupid shit like this", he growled. I stomped up to him and grabbed his arm, spinning him around,"NO! You always fucking do that. Whenever I confront you about things that you did that hurt me, you just walk away as if you don't care!", I shouted with tears burning my eyes.

His eyebrows furrowed, and his brown doe eyes softened,"Y/N...is that really true?", he asked sadly. I looked down and nodded my head lightly. He then embraced me in this big hug and picked me up, taking me to the bed, where he sat me down in the edge of it and kneeled down in front of me,"Y/N...I'm so so so so sorry... I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I flirted with these girls. I'm sorry I made you feel like you were not loved or wanted and I want you to know that you are the only girl I want. That girl at the mall was a mistake. She isn't worth losing you, no girl in the world is...", he apologized.

He's never apologized like this before. Usually he'd just brush the argument off and seduce me. He'd pretty much just fuck me until I'm not mad anymore, not that I'm complaining, but that did always get on my nerves. He wouldn't talk to me about the Challenges we faced, ever.

That's how I know he's actually serious this time. "Cameron...I love you...I don't want to lose you..", I sobbed. He nodded,"I don't want to lose you either..." he then sat next to me and pulled me to straddle him,"I love you so much Babygirl. Nothing in this world can change that.", he softly kissed my lips and wiped my tears away.

"I love you too"....