•Possesive• (Interracial)

Hey. I'm in third period. Bored out of my freaking mind. But, here's another one folks. I hope you enjoy this. I am so happy you guys took the time to read my crappy imagines. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hope you enjoy
ALI
*******
You were shaking your hips to your favorite song, One Dance By Drake. Looking at yourself in the mirror. You eye-liner perfectly winged. Your hair perfectly curled, as they bounced when you slightly bobbed your head.

You were going out tonight with your girls. It was a much needed break. Especially from your six-year-old son, Alexzander. Also, from your husband Cameron.

Who by the way does not know you are going out. He gets super overprotective when you go out together. But when you go out with your friends. Woo! He hates that.

You examined yourself in the mirror in the bathroom. The door was closed, and Cam thinks your just doing what ever before you go to bed. Since it was around 11:00 pm.

You were wearing (In The Media). You felt good. You sighed in satisfaction. You turned, and opened the door. You didn't see Cameron on the bed like he was when you went inside the bathroom. You suddenly heard the pattering of foot steps coming towards your room.

In comes Alexzander, looking adorable as always. "Hey mommy I want-", he cut himself off with a gasp as he saw you. He knows that Cameron doesn't like you wearing crop tops. Or skinny jeans. He scolds you about it all the time in front of him. "Ooooo. I'm gonna tell", Alexzander said.

You shook your head quickly. Knowing Cam would make a big deal out of nothing. "No baby you don't have-", he cut you off.

"DAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYY!!!", Alex screamed. Not even five seconds later, Cam comes in the room frantically.

He runs to Alex, kneeling down to his height. "Alexzander. What happened? Are you ok?", Cameron asked. Not taking any notice to you.

You were just about to try to slip out the room... "I'm ok. But, look at mommy", Alex said to Cam, pointing towards me. Cam looked at me, and a flash of anger ran through his eyes. Anger....and lust.

"Alex. Let daddy talk to mommy for a second. Ok?", Cam said to the smirking boy, but still burning holes into my face, that was flushed with embarrassment. "Ok daddy", Alex responded.

While he was walking out, I stuck my tongue out at him. He copied my actions, then ran to his room. I looked at Cam returning his stare.

"So, where do you think you're going out looking like that. Huh?", Cam said coming closer to you. You walked towards the door. Right when you were about to slip out, Cameron slammed it shut. Trapping you.

"I'm going out with the girls tonight", you said confidently. Although inside you were annoyed. "The hell you are. Do you see yourself? You have your ass all poking out. What about that shirt. You now I don't like that type of shit on you", Cam said, backing you into a wall.

You sighed annoyed. "Look Cam. I'm a grown woman. I can dress however I want to. You can't control my choices", you said. He glared at you. You returned it. "I know I can't Y/N. But, I don't like you going out like that because you don't realize how many guys stare at your ass when you go out. I've had to fight some dude because he couldn't keep his hands to himself. Now, we're banned from Foot Locker", Cam explained.

You nodded. Remembering that day. You smiled slightly. But soon replaced it with a scowl, gotta hold your ground, ya know?

"I'm going to be fine. Ok? I'm going out with my girls tonight whether you like or not. So, get out my face, and get to steppin. You don't wanna get me mad", you threatened.

He placed his hands on both sides of your head. Leaned in closely. Put his mouth to your ear, and whispered, "Or what? Huh?", he teased. Chills ran through your body. He knew the affect he had on you. And you hate it.

You grabbed his head, and pushed your lips together. His hands slid down your waist, gripping your hips. You tangled your fingers in his hair, causing him to moan into the kiss. You smirked, now knowing you had full control. Your kiss turned into an intense make-out session.

You pushed him on the bed, and climbed on top of him. You slightly grinded down on him, earning a groan. You moaned at the noise. His hands went to the hem of your crop-top, asking for permission to remove it. You broke the kiss, sitting up. He groaned in frustration as you giggled in victory.

"Now baby. Please let me go out. I really want this as a night to myself", you pouted. He sighed in defeat. "Ok. But, no male interaction. Got it?", Cam asked. You nodded. "No. I don't think you understand.", he sat up, leaned into your ear, "Y/N. If you talk to another man. I will do things to you that you will never forget"(Sorry. I don't like to write smut). You nodded frantically, causing him to chuckle.

You got up off of him.  You suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot through your ass. Causing you to yelp in surprise, turning to him and glaring. You made your way to the door. "I love you babygirl", Cam said to you as you opened the door. You stopped in your tracks, and turned around.

"I love you too, Cameron", you said seductively, adding a wink. You walked out the bedroom, with a smug look on your face. You made your way down the stairs.

He's so possessive.....
*******
I hope you enjoyed. It's my first interracial imagine. What did you think? Leave a comment.
ALI