•Hate•

This Chapter Holds Explicit Content. If You Do Not Like Violence Or Crude Words Please Don't Read.
I Hope You Enjoy. It has been edited.
ALI
********
Tears ran down your face. Sobs escaped your mouth. Your phone trembled in your hands.

@Y/T/N is such a slut. Why is Cam wasting his time?

I heard that @Y/T/N slept with @TaylorCannif during the Magcon tour. That hoe 🙄.

Cameron is way to hot to be seen with that clown hooker looking skank.
@Y/T/N sucks!!!

You have been scrolling through these hate tweets for an hour now. You start to get angry....

@Y/T/N should really go kill herself. LOL

That was the last straw. You screamed in frustration, and threw your phone. You hastily walked to the bathroom. Cam had gone to the store. It was the perfect time.

You slammed the door shut. You started to frantically look for your blade. You had been two years clean. You stopped when you met Cam. He made you feel strong. But, it's all to much.

You put the blade up to your arm. The cold metal felt familiar against your skin. Tears flowed freely out of your eyes. You applied just the right amount of pressure.

"Babe, I'm home!"

You stopped your actions. He's home?, You thought. You looked back at your arm. "Babe?", you heard outside your bathroom. You tried to quiet your sobs. But he must've heard.

The doorknob started to jiggle, before he knocked three times. "Baby. Are you ok?", he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine", you sniffed. You applied a little more pressure. "You don't sound ok. Open the door", He said. You hissed in pain as you sliced the blade across your skin.

"Y/N open the damn door!", Cam snapped. "NO!", you yelled. "Open up or I'm going to break it down!", He challenged. You hissed again as you copied your previous actions. "No one loves me", you whispered. "THATS NOT TRUE!!! I love you. IM COMING IN!!", Cam yelled before the door flew open.

Your blade was suddenly knocked out your hand. "It's ok. Your ok.", Cam whispered. He picked you up bridal style, and took you to the sink. He cleaned you up, slowly making sure not to hurt you. He bandaged you, and took you into your room while laying you on the bed. He then got behind you and cuddled with you.

"Why? Why Y/N?", he asked, hurt embedded in his voice. You shook your head, thinking about the things you had read. You said nothing and pointed to your phone that was laying face down on the floor. He suddenly got up and went over to it.

You watched closely as he read through the Hate content in your phone. His face changed from confused to, angry to, to sad.  "Baby. I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me?", Cam questioned. "I honestly don't know. I guess I thought that you would not want to be with me anymore.", you said while sitting up, and looking at your lap.

He quickly rushed over to you, cupping your face in his hands. "No, Y/N. I love you more then you will ever know. You light up my entire day. You're the reason I wake up in the morning. I will always be here for you. I know that you will be here for me too", he said lovingly.

You couldn't help but smile. "Really?", you asked. He frantically nodded his head. "I love you too Cameron. I promise, I will tell you the next time this happens.", you said reassuringly.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "No, there's not going to be a next time.", he said before grabbing his phone. He quickly typed away. You just stared at him confused. He then quit typing.

Ding!

It was your phone. Cam had posted a new tweet. You quickly tapped on it. It read, "For all you haters. @Y/T/N is an amazing person. If you think otherwise, your not a true fan. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I love Y/N, and she's not going anywhere!".

You looked back up at Cam, and smiled. You grabbed him by his shirt, taking him by surprise. You pulled him down on top of you. You slammed your lips on to his. You two moved in sync, he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. His hands were rubbing your waist. Your hands tugged softly on his hair, making him moan.

You guys pulled away breathless. "Thank you Cam", you breathed out, smiling. He grinned widely. "No problem, I love you. Never, ever forget that", he said back.
*******
That was. Interesting. I DONT write smut. It's super uncomfortable. But, I will have my moments.
Hope you enjoyed.
ALI