•Drunk•

Y/N POV

I paced the living room. My phone in my right hand, holding it up to my ear. I was worried sick. Cam was three hours late than when he usually gets home.

"No. I'm telling you Taylor. He's never out this late", you said to him. When Cam didn't come home an hour after 10:00, I called Taylor to see if he had talked to him.

"Y/N. I'm sure he's fine. He would never keep you worrying on purpose. You'll be fine. Ok?", Taylor comforted. I nodded, but soon realizing he couldn't see, I mumbled an ok and hung up.

I sat down on the couch. My thoughts running wild. 'What if he go hurt. Or maybe even arrested. Or worse....cheating'. My eyes burned as tears weld up on them. My thoughts were soon cut off by the front door slamming.

I jumped off of the couch and rushed towards the door. There stood Cam, his eyes were bloodshot and he was slightly stumbling towards me. "Hey baaabe. You look seeexy as hell right now", he slurred.

My eyes widened in shock. He had never been so crude towards me before. It was obvious he was drunk.

"Cameron. Baby, where were-" I gasped as I felt Cams hand brush against my core. He suddenly picked me up by my thighs, taking me over to the couch. "Cam! Put me down!", I yelled. He then sat down on the couch, causing me to straddle him.

He then attacked my neck with his soft lips. "C-Cameron. I j-just wanted to ask you something. P-please stop for a second", I begged. Although I didn't want him to stop.

I had to know where he was. "What is it baby", he said a bit more sober. But I could still here a slight slur. "Where were you baby? I was worried sick", I said, running my hands through his hair.

He sighed before letting his hands slide to my ass. I gasped as he squeezed lightly before answering. "I went to see Nash. I realized I haven't talked to him for a while", he started.

"So, I went over there and, he's not doing so well. Hayes got in an accident. It really messed with his head", Cam explained.

I nodded understandingly. "But. Why are you drunk then?", I asked. He looked into my eyes, and I saw his iris turn darker. I knew then that I lost him.

"Have I ever told you how incredibly sexy you are Y/N", cam said. His head dipped down into my neck. His lips pecked my jugular. He lightly nipped at the tender skin. I was in bliss.

I tipped my head so he could have a bit more access. "C-Cam I-", I was cut off by my phone ringing. Cam groaned in annoyance and pulled away. I giggled while answering. "Hello?", I said. "Hey Y/N. I just wanted to call to make sure your ok",

Taylor's voice rang through my ears. Cam started back at my neck. Nipping, and kissing the sensitive skin. "Uh. Y-Yeah. Yeah he's here", I stutter due to Cameron's actions.

"Are you alright? You sound nervous", Tay questioned. Cam chuckled lowly at his words. I tried to pull away from Cams grip. But, he wrapped his arms my waist. Trapping me. "Uh. Yeah. I'm fine",I replied.

Cam smirked against my skin as I stuttered my words out. "Ooooo, Is Cam bein nasty. GET IT CAMERON!", Taylor teased. Cam laughed out loud pulling away from my neck.

"I plan on it. Now, can you please hang up", Cam said to Taylor. I blushed, and hung up the phone. I turned to Cam and looked straight into his eyes.

I know he was with Nash, but Nash doesn't drink. And Cams wallet was here. So, a taxi from a bar didn't make sense.

Nash could've drove him home, but it's 1:00 in the morning. Nash can't leave his house after 12:00 am. (ALL FAKE FACTS)

So.. Where was he after Nash's, and who the hell brought him home? "Cameron. Listen", I said sternly. He smiled, and leaned in. "Oooo...I love it when you're demanding", He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at his drunken comment, moving my head, so he kissed my cheek. I looked at him to see a confused look on his face. "Babe. What's wrong?", he asked.

I wriggled out of his grip and sat next to him. "Cam. Who brought you home? And how did you get drunk?", I asked seriously.

Cam sighed. He ran his hands down his face. "I..I ran into Mahogany (Lox) and we went out to a bar. We had a couple drinks. I may have had one to many. So, she took me home. Nothing. Happened. I swear", Cam explained. He knew what I was worried about. I nodded. Then leaned in slowly.

Our lips smashed together. His hands gripped my waist, pulling me into his lap once more. Our lips moved in sync. His right hand went behind my neck to bring me closer. I moaned into the kiss, pleasure taking over me.

My arms wrapped around his neck. His tongue slipped out to lick my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I opened willingly. We stayed like this until Cam picked me up by my thighs. I squealed as I pulled away. "What-Where are we going?", I giggled.

He smiled and replied "To take care of business baby". I laughed at him as he opened the bedroom door. He took me over to the bed and laid me down. "You are so sexy", Cam complimented. I blushed, and smiled. "I've heard", I smartly replied.

He took off his shirt and climbed on top of me. "I love you Y/N. You are amazing, and funny, and-I love you", he said sincerely. I smiled up it him.

"I love you too"...

.......
HEY! I missed you guys. I am so sorry for not updating. Also, I went out of my comfort zone with a few things in this one. PRAY FOR HAYES GRIER. I'm proud of myself. Hope you enjoyed.
ALI