•Discipline•

I'm pretty sure that Cam would make a great dad.
Hope you enjoy
ALI
*********
"Alexzander Wesley Michael Dallas!, what did I say!", You yelled at your six-year-old son.

Cameron had gone to the studio to help Jacob (A/N Yes, SATORIOUS! OMG. 🙄😒) work on his new song. Alex had been acting up ever since Cam left.

Right now he was standing in front of you as you sit on the couch, with a guilty look on his adorable face. He had been running around the house like maniac, and he accidentally broke a vase that sat on a coffee table by the TV. You once tried to whoop him for telling you to "Shut up", but Cam stopped you right as you raised your hand.

Were you to harsh?, maybe. But, you told him to stop too many times. You were over it. You didn't know what to to do anymore. "What did I tell you, huh? I said stop running around before you break something. Didn't I?", You sternly said.

Alex looked up at you with his big brown eyes he inherited from Cameron. "Yes, mommy. I very super duper sowwy", he said cutely, knowing you usually let him off easily when he talks like that. But, you were done treating him like a baby.

"I know it was an accident, but mommy is very angry. So, I'm going to give you five whoopings for not listening.", you said. "No, mommy I'm sorry! Please don't whoop me! I won't do it again. Pwomise!", Alex begged. "Y/N! What the hell!",
You heard a familiar booming voice.You turned your head to see an angry Cameron.

Alex suddenly ran over to him hugging his legs. "Daddy. Mommy was gonna whoop me! Help me!", Alex fake cried. Cameron looked down and picked up the spoiled child into his arms. "It's okay bubba. Go upstairs while I talk to mommy, ok?", Cameron said to Alex.

Alex nodded, and Cam set him down watching his little legs scurry up the stairs. He suddenly looked at you with anger in his eyes. You rolled your eyes, knowing what was coming. "Y/N, we talked about this. I do not want to whoop my child. It's to harsh", Cam said sternly.

You scoffed, "It's not harsh, Cameron. You're not the one who has been telling him to quit doing bad things all day.", you said getting irritated. Cam walked over to you, and got in your face. "I don't care!You will not hurt my child over something as petty as stealing a fucking cookie! I don't care how many times you told him "No" ", Cam said. "Cam it's not just that! He is old enough to know when to not do something he's not supposed to! He needs Discipline!", you yelled.

Cam was fuming now. As were you. You suddenly heard a light sniffle. Both of you whipped your heads towards the sound. You saw Alex crying softly at the top of the stairs. Both of you rushed up to him. You were the first to reach him.

"Baby. Baby what's wrong?", you asked quickly. Cam sat on the other side of him. Alex kept crying, until he looked up at you. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean be bad. I just missed daddy", he said, while tears flowed down his face. You and Cam looked up at each other. Cam then looked down at Alex.

"Alex. I get that you missed me. But, that's not a reason for you to act up around your mom. I don't want to whoop you. But, that's what's going to happen if you don't clean up your act. Got it?" Cam said, with seriousness clear in his voice.

Alex nodded quickly. He then attacked Cameron in a hug. His arms wrapped around Cameron's neck, while Cam hugged him around his little waist. Cam then whispered something in Alex's ear.

Alex pulled away, looked at me, and jumped on your lap while hugging you. "I love you mommy", Alex said while looking up at you. You smiled down at him. Then at Cam. You looked back at your baby boy, " I love you too. I always will", you said before kissing his forehead.

Man You're lucky.....
********
I love this. But, I definitely got whooped. I ain't gone lie. Ok, let's reign in that ghetto.
I hope you enjoyed.
ALI