•The Bet•

I know I owe you an explanation...but I literally don't have one. I am so sorry for not updating. But I won't hold you up too long.
Hope you enjoy
ALI
******
You opened your eyes as the sun poured through the window. You yawned and sat up, stretching as you looked around. You looked down and instantly blushed as you stared down at your naked chest.

Last night was the most amazing night of your life. You see, you and your boyfriend of eight months, Cameron Dallas, shared a very intimate moment. Not only that but it was your fist time...if you know what I mean.

(Winky winky ;-) )

You then noticed that the left side of the bed was empty. You looked around once again. He was nowhere in sight. "Cameron?", you called out. No answer.

You slipped out of the satin sheets. Ignoring the burning sensation in between your legs. You out on some panties, threw on his shirt and headed for the stairs.

As you were walking, the soft, cold wooded floor touched your warm feet. Right when you were about to step off the last step you heard his voice. "Yeah, we did it", he sighed.

'Who's he talking to?', you wondered. You peeked around the wall that separated you from him. There he was, shirtless with his phone in hand. Pacing around the island in the kitchen.

"Yeah. I know I won the bet...but I just feel terrible man", he said sadly. "I mean I really love her and I took advantage of her. She was a virgin Taylor. Yeah I know but she doesn't deserve this", he sighed again.

Tears rolled down your cheeks. 'A bet? I was just a bet?', you thought. You advanced towards him. Coming into sight. "A bet?! That all I am to you?!", you yelled. His eyes widened as he stared at you in shock.

"Tay I gotta call you later", he said, then hung up. You were fuming. Your hands were balled into fists. "Baby-", "Don't call me that!", you screamed. He tried to walk towards you but you backed up. "Answer me this Cameron", you said through your teeth.

He nodded hesitantly. "Did you ever truly love me? Or was I just a stupid bet?", you asked though your tears. He scrunched his eyebrows together. "Listen. When I met you, I instantly fell for you. But, you remember how I used to be, right? All I wanted was sex. And for that I am sorry", he explained.

You shook your head and walked up to him. You raised your hand and...SLAP! You hit him hard on the cheek.

"I trusted you. I gave you nothing but love and you pull a stunt like this?! Don't you dare say you loved me. A true love would never do anything like this", You cried out before going up stairs.

You began to pack my luggage. Tears cascaded down the face as sobs escaped your mouth. You heard Cameron rush up the stairs and enter the room. "Y/N. Please don't. Please...I love-", "Shut up! Do understand how absolutely mortified I am! Don't you dare say you loved-" you turned around to see Cam had moved inches from your face.

"Me", you whispered. He licked his lips as he gazed at your own. "I love you. I'm very sorry", he whispered, staring into your eyes. You looked down and shook your head. His four-finger and thumb picked up your head softly.

"I'm sorry and I will never hurt you again. You are so much more than a stupid ass bet Y/N. I swear to God. I love you", he let out.

You searched his big brown eyes as he did yours. "I love you too",
You whispered. He smiled widely and captured your lips in his.

You moved in sync as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled away.

"I'm so sorry"...