•Cheater•(2)

⬆️John⬆️
I'm baaaaaaaack. Yes, you guessed it. It's part two of Cheater. I know you've been wai- oh you weren't. Oh ok.
Hope you enjoy
ALI
******

It's been two months. Two months since you've talked to the person that was supposed to love you more than anything in the world. The person that was never supposed to tear your heart up into one million pieces.

Since then, you have met someone new. Of course it does seem a bit early but, You deserved someone like him. His name is John Sullivan. He worked at your job. He has always fancied you. But, with you being with Cameron and all. He decided to not be a classified home-wrecker.

Cam has never liked him. He could tell that John had a thing for you since you started working at that run down office. He would always drop by because he was "in the neighborhood". Even though his intentions were very clear. He would kiss on your neck as you were working, in front of John. Hug you, and touch your ass just to bug him.

Now that you and John are together, you are very happy. I mean, of course Cam still crosses your mind once and a while. But, you really like him. John was the first person you called that night Cameron cheated. Just because John couldn't date you, didn't mean he wasn't still your sweet, caring, hilarious best friend.

He came over that night and comforted you the whole night. Saying  it would be just fine and, to never blame yourself for his mistakes.

He moved in to keep an eye on you. Knowing you had some trouble in the past with depression, and kept you company.

Well, now it's present day and, you are shaking your hips to Work from Home by Fifth Harmony while washing the dishes. "You don't gotta go to work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Let my body to the work. Work. Work- Aaah" you giggled as John picked you up from behind, and spun you around. "John!" You laughed while he chuckled in satisfaction, setting you down.

"You scared me asshole", you pouted playfully while crossing your arms. He chuckled, sending shivers down your spine. "Awe. My bad baby. I just was watching you dance over there and, I couldn't control myself", he smirked as you blushed. "I forgive you on one condition", you challenged. "What's that babygirl?", he asked.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Kiss me", you whispered. He smiled and leaned down to your level. His lips captured yours in a heartbeat. Your lips moved in sync. He licked your bottom lip for entrance, and you teased him as you declined. His right hand, that was resting on your waist, moved down to your butt and squeezed making you gasp so he could invade your mouth.

You guys fought for dominance but, he won as usual. You were suddenly pushed towards the island, and set on top of it. You reached to pull his shirt off of his torso...

DING DONG!

John groaned in annoyance, pulling away from you. "Who the hell could that be?", he asked clearly upset. I chuckled at his attitude. "It's ok baby. I'll get rid of them.", you soothed. You pecked his lips quickly before he could deepen it. He nodded and helped you down. You walked towards the front door adjusting you top.

You sighed and opened the door. You gasped at the person in front of you. Your face suddenly hardened. "What the hell are you doing here Cameron?", You asked harshly. He looked a bit different. Slight stubble covered his chin, making him appear a bit cuter. "Hello Y/N. I wanted to talk to you"? He said to you.

You kept the same look on your face and just stared at him. "I have nothing to say to you. You were the one that decided to be unfaithful", you spoke harshly once more. He was about to say something else when his eyes darted behind you.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", you heard behind you. You turned around to see a very angry John glaring at Cameron, who was doing the same. "I could ask you the same question", Cam retorted. You looked between the two and sighed. "I happen to be Y/N boyfriend. You know. The thing you used to be before you fucked up", John shot back.

Cameron took one step towards John, as John copied his actions. You put your left hand on Cameron's chest, and your right on John's. "Both of you stop. Cameron. You messed up. You need except that I have moved on. John treats me right, and I like him very much. He was there. The night you cheated on me, he helped me get over your stupid mistakes", you let out.

Cam looked down in shame. The same look he had that one awful night. "Y/N. I still love you. I think about you every day. I think about the times we had together. When we would go out on late night drives around the city. Or when we would go to the Hollywood and, and kiss at sunset. I think about all the holidays, and birthdays we spent together. I didn't come here to win you back, ok? I just wanted to say that... I'm letting you go. I want you to be happy. And..."

He sighed. "If being with John does that then I won't pester either of you", Cam looked at you, waiting for you to say something. You were in shocked. Still taking everything in, as was John who was still behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist.

"Thank you Cam. That means a lot to me. I really do appreciate everything to you just said. I will always love you too", you felt Johns grips tighten," but it will never be anything more than a platonic relationship", that made John relax. You smiled at Cameron and went to give him a hug, but John didn't let go.

"John. Release", you teased. He huffed and, did as you said. You wrapped your arms around Cameron's torso, and laid your head in his chest. He put his arms around you and, set his chin on your head. You both pulled away and smiled. "I'll see you around Y/N.", you nodded. He looked up at John. "Take care of her man", John nodded at him.

He walked towards his car. He gave you one last glance before hopping into his car, starting it and driving off. You turned to John, who was already looking at you. "I have to be honest Y/N. I'm very proud of him. He handled it very well.", you nodded in agreement.

You both went inside. As soon as you stepped inside. Your back was flushed against the door. John's lips were on yours in a flash. You kissed back, and ran your fingers through his curls. "Now. Where were we?..... Oh yeah" you squealed as John picked you up, and wrapped your legs around his waist.

You were very happy...
*******
I love this chapter! I feel very good about this one people.
Hope you enjoyed it
ALI