Chapter Eighteen

*Danielle's POV*

At first I thought I was just having a really good dream until it started feeling too real. I finally opened my eyes to see Daryl in between my legs.

"Daryl, what are you doing?" I whispered.

He lifted his mouth away from my sensitive bundle of nerves to smile, "What does it look and feel like I'm doin? My little girl wanted her princess parts to be kissed so I had to do what she wanted me to do."

My argument for the fact that anybody could walk down here and see him going down on me was lost when he slipped two fingers into my wet hole. It didn't take me long until his actions were sending me over the edge and I came, nearly soundlessly. He trailed kisses all the way back up my body until he reached my lips and I could taste myself.

"Would you like me to repay the favor?" I asked breaking the kiss.

"Nah, I'm okay. That was for ya babygirl, I can wait alittle longer." He replied.

"Really? 'Cause that's not what the bulge in your jeans is telling me." I smirked.

"Like I said, I'll be fine for a little while longer." He told me.

"If you say so." I nodded.

He sat up and I followed, I had my chin on his shoulder and my arms wrapped around his waist. We sat like that for a few minutes until I heard Rick yelling for Daryl.

"I gotta go see what he wants." Daryl sighed.

I moved my arms and scooted back some so he could get off the bottom bunk we slept on last night. I watched him pick up his crossbow before he walked out of the cell. I knew that I had to get up myself so I threw the cover back and realized that Daryl had some how managed to take everything below the waist off of me.

I quickly pulled my last clean pair of panties and jeans on before finding two clean socks and getting them on. I sat back down on the bed to pull my boots on before I got back up, picked my own bow up and make my way out of the cell. I walked down the cat walk some and looked down at Rick, T-Dog, Hershel and Daryl looking at something on a table. I couldn't see what it was from where i was at but once Rick started going over everything I knew it was some of the weaponry the guards carried.

"What are you planning to do with all of that Rick?" I asked.

"We're gonna go and explore the prison some and find the cafeteria, and possibly the infirmary and commissary." Rick told me.

"Oh okay, be careful." I replied.

Daryl picked up one of the riot gear helmets and made his disgusted face, "I ain't wearing this shit."

"We could boil 'em." T-Dog suggested holding up a glove that had goo running out of it.

"Ain't enough firewood in the whole forest. No. Besides, we made this far without 'em, right?" Daryl replied picking up a baton and swinging it.

I smiled looking down at him, amazed that we still had each other and weren't on the outs like Lori and Rick were.

"Daryl where's Danielle?" I heard Carol ask.

He pointed up at the catwalk so I made my way over to the stairs and walked down them.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I need you and Hershel." She replied.

I walked over to her with Hershel behind me.

"Everything alright?" Rick asked her.