Chapter 13-A snowball down a mountain

I walk down the stairs to the main living room, and dedicide to take a walk outside. It doesnt look like anybody is home from what I can see from the living room.

Before I even take a step outside, Thea calls me back in. "Felicity?! Mom made spaghetti!" I roll my eyes to myself. Sometimes I feel like im the baby of the house. Like my father abandoned me and they were forced to deal with me. Oliver is the only one that actually seems to care if Im here or not.

I turn around and head to the kitchen. Me and Moira sit down nearly at the same time, and Thea stands by the pot while it cooks for the last 2 seconds. She seems worried. She picks up her phone and dials it. By the expression on her face, shes already dialled them about 10 times. 

The person on the other line answers.

Moira is too busy in her own world to notice Thea's reaction to the phone call. She hangs up quickly and she turns to me with wide, worried eyes.

"Felicity, Oliver needs us at Queen Consolidated. Something about the stocks, it seemed important."

"What about dinner, cant it wait?" Moira says, raising her eyebrows in a strict manner.

"Not by the sound of it. We wont be long. 20 mins?" Thea says, and grabs my arm.

We head out the door together, and by the time we get to her car my arm feels numb.

"Whats the rush? And ow?!" I say, looking directly at Thea as she speeds away from the mansion.

"Um. Im not really sure how you're going to react to this. Oliver trusts you, so I trust you. Whatever happens you cant tell a soul, got it?" Thea says, and looks me sternly in the eye.

"Thea, you're scaring me. Is Oliver okay?"

"Honestly? I dont know."

-----

Thea takes me to the Glades, which is engulfed in havoc. It took me by surprise that we hadn't heard anything about this over the radio or even on the news. 

She drives quickly through the glades and we end up at an abandoned looking building, and smoke is emerging out of it.

"You gotta be kidding me. Why are we here?" I say, and wait for Theas response. She waits for me to clue in myself, which doesnt take long.
"Oh god. Is he in there!!! Thea what the hell!" I say, panic overwhelming my body.

She gets out of the car, and I follow her. "You grab him, Ill distract. GO!"

"Wait! distract who?!" I say, struggling to keep her pace.

"Listen. Dont let anything cloud your judgement. Dont let feelings get in the way. He will see you, he will call you over. You shouldn't need me to help," Thea spits out all in one breath and the hallways are getting thicker and thicker with smoke.

We come to an opening in the building. There are people under cement, trapped. I run around the perimeter of the room and through a few open spaces near the middle.

I cant see him.

And then I hear my name. To the left.
I follow the sound and end up beside an injured man. One that I do not recognize.
"Who are you?" I say as I try my best to lift up the cement that he's trapped under.

I hear Thea fighting someone in the next hall over. I refocus my mind on the man.

"Felicity, its me." The man lifts his hood off of his face and my eyes drop to his bloody mouth.

Not a good sign.

My gaze travels to his eyes, and I feel a gush of emotion. Oliver.

"Oh my god!" I say, trying even harder to lift the cement off of him.

He groans loud and together we push it off. I bend down to his height and grab his arm, placing it around my neck. We stand up together, although I'm doing most of the heavy lifting.

"What about Thea?" I say, louder than needed.

"She can handle herself. Lets just get out," Pain is laced in his voice as he tries his best to walk on his sore side.

We manage to get out and we're greeted by Thea in the drivers seat.

I help Oliver get in the back, and I climb in beside him. His green leather suit glistens against the sun and a patch of blood reflects on it.

"I called Digg and hes meeting us at the lair." Thea says as she lays a heavy foot on the gas.

"Digg as in Diggle?! Your security guard?? And lair? Thea!???" I say, confusion obvious in my voice.

"Yes. Now im trying to drive! We will explain later!!" Thea says.

The lair is inside this abandoned office. There is a hidden elevator to get inside and Thea places her hand on a tile beside the elevator, which reads her print and the doors open.

We place Oliver on the exam table with the help of Digg, who was reluctantly at the lair before us.

Digg motions for me to sit down somewhere else.

I hear Oliver screaming in pain and I look over just as Digg pulls a metal rod out of his inner thigh.

I didn't see that there before.

"Why dont you give him drugs? Sedate him or something!!!" I yell, pleading.

"Theres no time." Digg says as he works on Oliver. "Turn around," He continues.

This took long, I am aware. I have a unit test on physics tomorrow and a unit test in math on friday so ill be studying too much to write until the weekend.

Please comment opinions and/or suggestion?? Thank you so much