Chapter 18-Fathers Disgrace//Daughters Love

Warning this chapter could be triggering to anyone who has been raped or sexually assaulted.

Also some sad content about suicide could be in this chapter.

((if anyone would like someone to talk to, just message me. no matter what the circumstances, I will do my best to help you through it. It will be okay.))

Me and Oliver didn't get any new information on this guy other than where the last suicide video murder thing was.

And Im really warming up to the idea of being the green arrows partner.

Who knew Felicity Smoak would ever be a vigilante.

I get up from the bed and walk down the hall to the washroom. After brushing my teeth and showering and such I go visit Oliver in his room.

I knock at the door and his head turns around to look at me.

"I was just thinking about last night. When will we go back down and look into this guys background information some more?" I say enthusiastically.

"Well, we can go now if you would like." Oliver replies.

An instant smile spreads across my face. I nod my head and then walk to the kitchen and grab a raw bagel, stuffing it in my mouth as fast as I can. I run back upstairs to the guest room and stuff two of those prescribed pills in my mouth and gulp it down with a mouthful of dry, chewed bagel.

I look around for a water bottle to help it go down.

After I take my pills I grab my purse and head downstairs, meeting Oliver at the front door.

When we get there we get straight to work. I investigate this file that Oliver made because I didn't have time to thoroughly look at everything in the folder.

I start with his physical description and read it over a few times to try to remember it. Nobody has actually seen his face (none that survived anyways) and so all of the descriptions are body build and hair colour and height and stuff.

"Have you ever seen this guy?" I say.

"Well I have but I haven't ever gotten a good enough glimpse to tell you if someone was him or not. All i know is hair colour and whatever's in that file," Oliver says while he busily target practices.

I actually feel pretty honoured that Oliver would allow me access to all of this.

I click on the last folder on his file. Victims.

I click on every single victim, reading all of the autopsies and descriptions trying to find a link between all of them.

"Hey," I say, trying to get Oliver's attention.

He looks over at me.

"Have you noticed any patterns yet," I ask.

"Other than the fact that they are all women, not yet," He replied.

"From what I've gathered, all of these women have children and distant husbands. Like they aren't very close with their husband and they fight and stuff. They could even be abusive seeing that every one of them has at least one bruise."