Chapter 26- Sexy Vibes//Drowning

"The reason I got so hurt over your..... relapse... was because of Thea. She had problems with drugs too. I saw how much it affected her. I haven't always been there for you.. and i wish i was. I don't want you to ever feel anything remotely close to how you felt before all of this... how you might still feel now?" Oliver's voice lingers for a few seconds, the words swimming out of his throat and nipping me in the ass.

I pause, trying to think if I should actually be saying this or not. "I honestly don't want you to know how I feel right now.. It might scare you. I don't want you to see me differently than you do now. I don't want you to tip toe around me if I tell you. I want you to treat me the same way you would treat anyone else."

I wait for a reply, but it doesn't come, so I continue, "I feel trapped. In my own brain. Like I know what I want to do is so so so wrong, but I have to do it. I have to. I feel lost, ashamed, scared, embarrassed–"

Oliver cuts me off, "–Don't feel embarrassed. It's a human thing to do. It's why its illegal in certain places. Its why its been boycotted and banned at times. It's why half of this is illegal– the pill part at least. But I don't care.  Its not going to change the way I treat you or think of you. You will always be sweet, loving, caring, fun felicity to me. The one that's right for me. The one I love."

That catches me off guard and I spontaneously kiss him. A soft, sweet, loving kiss. He kisses me back, and then I roll on top of him.

He leans away for a second and says, "Felicity, this is supposed to be a serious conversation."

"We can have a serious conversation later," I say quickly.

He smirks sexily, leaning forward again to kiss me. As he leans forward, his abs clench and I reach down and untie the string on his joggers. I sit down on his pelvic bone and roll my crotch in circles on it, kissing him along with it. He moans softly and slightly and at the same time I feel him go hard. I roll up and down, teasing him. 

His mouth morphs to a smile as he feels my hand move off his chest and drag toward his boxers. I pull them off, and at the same time he begins to undress me. He unlatches my bra, taking it off and squeezing them together, trailing his tongue to my nipple and sucking it softly. I lift my hips off of him and he pulls off my pants in a rush. I slowly put my hips back between his bare body. I lean forward again, pressing myself onto his pecks and caress the back of his neck as we kiss. 

My hips open and close, my body thrusts from bottom to top, and I can feel every movement he makes. He moves his hand down and begins rubbing me. Soft and rough variations. He does it in circles, just in the perfect spot. He thrusts for me now, letting me enjoy it. I feel a strong, remarkable and distinct surge of energy from the spot he's rubbing in the shape of a wish bone down my crotch. It starts at the top, then radiates from there, looping around him and pulsing hard.

He begins to thrust harder and faster, and I pleasantly moan. I feel him throbbing, he moans as well, and i look him directly in the eyes, pleasure pouring out of mine and through his.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I wake up and immediately want to shower. It's not that I'm grossed out by it, I just don't feel clean. And I don't want to smell bad.

I jump up and run to the shower, too lazy to put clothes on, I run naked. I shut the door behind me, catching it at the last second and closing it quietly. I look at the clock, which reads 3:27 am. Shit. I thought it was morning. I decide to shower anyways, so that when Oliver wakes up I'm with him. I open the cupboard to grab my toothbrush which is hidden behind bottles. I wince. I thought Oliver threw these out after that incident. With a shaky hand, I grab one of the bottles. I wrap myself in a towel for warmth and sit on the closed toilet lid. A surge of energy, of want, and of urge creeps through my gut. I know this is wrong. But I have to at least look.