Chapter 19-Little Emma

Credit to theflarrowfan13 for suggesting the idea of Oliver finding out that Felicity has a child.

Emma leans out of the hug and sits on the ground with me.

"Don't cry," She says, and uses her entire hand to wipe my face.

"Im happy," I whisper to her as I get up off of the ground.

Jen is smiling like crazy, proud that she brought Emma because she knows how much I miss her.

My smile lessens when I look over at Oliver and notice that he's awkwardly standing there, staring at Emma.

"This is Emma," I say, kind of embarrassed.

Before Oliver can say anything, Thea runs out of the house ecstatic.

"Felicity is this your daughter??!" She yells from across the driveway.

I don't take my eyes off of Oliver and I see a glisten of betrayal or anger hit his eyes. I never told Oliver I had a daughter. I never would've told Thea if it weren't for being locked up and pretty much on our deathbeds.

Thea goes over to Emma and hugs her. I can see love in her eyes. I smile again.

We all go inside, and Thea is busy with Emma so me and Jen venture off to talk.

We kind of start off with a little catching up, but then I mention dad.

There wasn't much to talk about him yet though.

Jen looks down to grab the draw string on her pants to fiddle with, when she notices the scar on my leg from when Donny stabbed it.

"Whats that from," She asks.

I plant my face in my hands and then pinch my right eyebrow for comfort.

I don't know how to tell her. It's never come out of my mouth before. Oliver found out because Thea told me, and the rest of Star city found out on the news. But it didn't reach all the way to Central City.

"Donny found me a few weeks ago," I finally manage to spit out.

"Oh my god, Felicity," Jen says and grabs my hand for comfort. "Did he do anything else?"

"No," I lie. I don't want her to pity me or act all sympathetic toward me.

"And how long have you been livin with the hottie," Jens eyes widen and she nudges me with her elbow playfully.

I laugh and I feel like the sun shines through my body when I think of him. "Im not technically living with him. And a few weeks. Not sure how long its gonna last tho its only supposed to be temporary," I say.

I see a wisp of movement in the corner of my eye and call out, "Emma?"

Emma comes to me and jumps on my lap. She places her arms around me lovingly and I let my hand pat her arm gently.

"Im hungry," Emma says shyly.

"Lets go eat then," I say quietly and walk down the hall with her in my arms.