Chapter 21-Virginity

Contents in this chapter could be sensitive to any readers who have been sexually assaulted or raped. (If you would like to read the chapter but do not want to read the abusive part, then dont read the section in italics about 1500 words into the chapter. There will be a bolded " ••• " when it starts and ends so it's easier to pass.)

Oliver shoves me up against the wall and I latch my leg up around him. He places his hand on my thigh and thrusts it back and forth along it, in sync with his tongue.

I lean into his touch and glide my hand along his muscular arm, while the other one stays on the back of his neck.

I dig my nail into the bottom of his hairline and I feel him smile.

He digs his mouth into my neck and softly nibbles on my ear while blowing in it.

This dudes got talent.

I push all of my weight into the wall and he squishes me against it, dominantly.

"You sure," He says right in my ear.

I nod my head and he shuts the lights off on our short trip from the wall to the bed. He leans over the bed and closes the blinds. He does it so quickly that they drop to their full length, unevenly.

We don't care though, as long as we are covered.

I haven't had sex since Donny. Well technically that didn't count but I suddenly find myself craving it more and more.

Oliver reaches up my shirt and unlatches my front clip bra. I slip my shirt off and let my bra fall off when I lean forward. Oliver's bare chest falls on mine and we embrace each others every flaw. Every beautiful thing about each other and every hideous thing.

I start to undo Oliver's belt and he slips off my pants at the same time.

Our breathing grows heavier together, and we are both pushing onto each other, desperately.

And then something clicks inside of me. As soon as he thrusts into me, Donny's face is replacing Oliver's.

I try to shake it. I smile to try to make sure he cant read me.

I lay still and finally cant handle it anymore and I say, "Slower. Softer."

He immediately stops.

"Yeah, of course," He says.

And then I look into his eyes.

My nostrils flare and my tongue burns when he kisses me.

"Sorry. Can we just... break." I say.

So much for living a normal life.

I roll out from under Oliver. I don't feel vulnerable or anything. I trust Oliver, he trusts me. But I lay on my stomach with my chest hidden anyways.

Oliver faces me and I follow his gaze as it moves from my eyes to my lips, to my neck, to my shoulders, and finally, to my back.

His eyes slowly turn downwards and I can't read him for a little while.

"Sorry," I say, and I pull the blankets up to cover my back.