Chapter 20-Eddie 08/18/2004

My heart leaps out of my chest. I take out my phone and start running while I dial Oliver. I couldn't care less how mad he is at me right now.

I look back and Donny is getting out of his car.

The phone rings. and rings. and rings. He doesnt pick up. The voicemail comes on and I leave a message.

"Look, Oliver, I know you're mad at me but I need you right now-" I say, panting between words. "Donny is here. Hes in town. Shit hes right behind me," I say and hang up.

I look back and he's pretty close to me.

I dial Thea.

She picks up right away.

"Oh thank god.... Thea...Donny's chasing me go...get Oliver right now I need you," I say, trying to catch my breath between a few words.

"Shit! Keep running. Scream. Just do whatever don't let him get you," Thea says and I can hear shuffling on her end of the phone.

I start screaming to get peoples attention in case he does end up catchin up to me.

I hear Thea call Oliver and then I hear his voice.

I try my best to listen to him through my frantic screaming.

"Felicity, I wont let him hurt you. I already called the police they're on their way. Just keep going they're tracking this phone call so as long as you have the phone the—"

I feel a steel strong body grip around my waist and Im tackled to the ground.

I drop my phone in the process and the wind is knocked out of me.

But my head lands right beside my phone and I can hear Oliver's frantic calling for me. He swears a few times and sounds horrified.

Donny rolls me over and pins me down.

I look around me and people are staring. They cant think to help me?!

Finally one older looking man comes over. "Hey! Mister! Hey! Let go of her," He yells.

Donny gets up off of me and I pick up the phone and run again.

He knocks the old man down and yells at everyone around us, "Anybody else that tries that is dead."

I manage to get a few meters away from him and I put the phone up to my ear.

"Oliver. You need to get here now. And can someone please look after Jen and Emma while I'm gone, I love you," I say.

I keep the phone on but stuff it in my bra, remembering how Oliver said that as long as I have the phone they can track me.

My speed picks up a little bit when I see a black van pass me and slow down for me, opening the back doors. I see Diggle in the front waving for me to jump in.

I look back at Donny, whos right on my heels and leap and grab the door handle of the back door. Diggle speeds up and I look back at Donny while I cling onto the door.

He stops immediately and runs the other way to his car. I climb in the van and shut the doors behind me.

My mind is spinning and I lean up exhausted against the wall of the van.