One : In Which He Is In Her House

Francesca had just been talking about him. And then he had to be in her house.

School had closed for a two week break and Francesca Caviglia and her two best friends Camila Torres and Federico Paccini walked past another book store, and there he was, on a huge poster with his co-star.

Leon Vargas.

Everybody was constantly talking about him, and his new movie -Tini- with Violetta Castillo. It was a movie, that followed their series 'Martina'  #Leonetta was trending on Twitter. As well as #Jortini, which was their ship name in their show.

The trio walked inside of the shop, and towards the coffee shop inside of the book store. Francesca cringed when she saw a special Tini Movie combo. Did they have to follow her everywhere? Federico laughs at her.

"I swear Leon loves you as much as you hate him," Federico said laughing.

Camila giggled. "Which is a lot,"

They both started laughing together and Francesca glowered at them. She goes to the till and flashes a friendly smile to the cashier -Lena- who knew them very well.

"Ah, it's Wednesday. Your usual?" Lena said grinning.

Francesca laughs and nods. She hands over the money and stands to the side. Camila and Federico join her.

"So, what's your dad producing next?" Camila asked, leaning on her elbows which were placed on the counter.

"I don't know, there's something he's been working on for ages. I've hardly seen him," Francesca answered

They grabbed their coffee and walk out the book store. They neared Francesca's house, and before they could cross the road a bus drived past, with a banner showing the Tini Movie. Leon and Violetta were on it.

Francesca rolled her eyes. "I honestly don't see what's the big deal about the two of them,"

"But he's just the hottest person ever! And they are just the most perfect couple ever!" Camila swooned sarcastically.

"Perfect my arse," Federico murmured.

They crossed the road and all hugged at the bottom of the steps.

"See you tomorrow!" Francesca called as they walk off.

Francesca notices another car parked outside the garage. Visitors...

She walks inside and there he was.

+++

Of all the people to enter the home she once thought was a Leon-Vargas-free zone. Well she thought wrong. Shouldn't he be doing some celebrity stuff, and not standing in the entrance of her house.

"Leon Vargas," Francesca muttered under her breath.

"I'm going upstairs," Francesca said quickly, suddenly feeling very claustrophobic.

The Caviglia family was a fairly wealthy family, with all the money that her father -Alejandro Caviglia- brought in, and her mother -Juliette Caviglia- being the CEO of a cosmetics company. They even had a personal chef. Their house was a large modern house, with five bedrooms, three other rooms -one for her father's office, another for her mother, and the last one for storage- and six bathrooms. 

Francesca lets out a breath of relief as she closes her door with her back, leaning against it.

Leon Vargas.

Leon Vargas.

Leon Vargas was in her house.

Other girls would be ecstatic, and not to mention they would probably be unconscious on the floor right now, but not her. Not Francesca. It just made her hate Leon Vargas even more.