Seven In Which He Sees A Rabbit On A Bicycle

Leon grins at her fazed expression. He already knew that this date would be a disaster so he had planned on taking her out on a real one.

They still had like five minutes to leave and get to his location before the security would realize they ran, and would come after them. Leon waves at the staff, and pulls Francesca out the diner.

In the bushes, he took out his very old and tattered fishing cap that he had bought from a fisherman today, and his sunglasses. He also had another jacket. He gave his baseball jacket to Francesca, and a pair of sunglasses, and puts on his hat and sunglasses.

"Oh, I brought you a shawl!" Leon clicks his fingers remembering, taking something out of his pocket, and unfolding it.

Francesca -still silent- wraps the colorful shawl around her head. Okay, she gotten over most of her initial shock.

"Um what?" Francesca finally asks.

"Okay, I planned this other date that I thought I could take you on, because this is your first date and stuff," Leon replies, connecting their hands again.

Francesca wanted to tell him to keep his hands to himself, but the other part of her liked the warm feeling. They reach the park and Leon leads them towards the playground.

He reaches inside a tunnel and pulls out a picnic basket.

"How did you know nobody would come here?" Francesca asks curiously.

"I dropped it off right before we picked you up. This playground is pretty abandoned anyway," Leon shrugs.

He takes her hand again. Francesca wondered why he was being so touchy today.

"So we're eating at a park?" Francesca asks excitedly.

"Nope!" Leon winks.

Leon didn't have any personal knowledge on dates. He simply used what he had picked up from his movies, and from watching movies himself.

Apparently dates had to be super romantic, and something personal had to be in them. He wasn't exactly aiming for the whole romance part, but he did use the personal.

They reach a tall building and Francesca looks at Leon confused. He laughs and leads her, and takes her to the stairs. They probably went up one hundred flights of stairs, but were hardly tired since their excitement was fuelling them.

They reach the roof, and Francesca's jaw drops. It was a garden rooftop. She had watched a few movies with them, and had thought about doing that with her own house.

"Wow," She breathes as she trails her fingers over the fairy lights.

"Fairy lights were my own touch," Leon gives her a side smile.

He sets down the blanket on the fake grass, and motions her over. She skips over, and sits down with him.

"As amazing as I am, I can't cook. I got a family favourite chef to make us some stuff," Leon explains and Francesca arches her eyebrow.

"I thought you had never been to this part of the country," Francesca says and Leon grins teasingly.

"You see you don't know everything about me," He teases.

"I grew up here. This building was my father's, before he sold it. This was where I was most happy. I would come with my dad often, and he showed me this place. He said he came here to think, and then so did I. I've never really shown this to anybody else. But I thought that a garden overlooking the city would be the perfect place for a first date." Leon concludes.