Epilogue 2

(Set two years after the previous one. This is it, the last part of this book. I hope you enjoy!)

HE WAS BACK.

It had been two years since he had been in Buenos Aires, the city in which he got his heart broken.

It had been a year and a half since he had last spoken to the girl who had broken his heart. It had been incredibly hard to survive those few conversations that he did have with her.

Francesca and Leon had originally talked at least three times a week for the first two months of the tour. She had always called him in constant attempts to stay friends. He himself never called her because it had seemed too soon for him.

Well when he actually thinks about it, he would never be ready to start the conversation.

After the tour, he went to Los Angeles and furthered his music career. He had recorded an album which was due for a launch later this year. But he was not here to promote his album, instead to promote his new acting project.

To put it simply Leon Vargas had been busy.

He had been writing this new movie with Antonio. Leon had a sudden knack for writing heartbreak whereas Antonio had a talent for writing a beautiful written-in-the-stars romance. Yes, Leon had become a die-hard romantic.

It was uncanny that the one talk show he loathed was the one he continuously found himself on.

Nicholas.

"Breathe for the love of god," Diego tells him clapping his back.

"Easy for you to say," Leon says.

"It won't be that bad,"

No, it would be.

He hadn't seen her in two years and now he was forced to have this reunion on live television. Was she still as beautiful? Had she let her black shoulder length hair grow out? Was her voice still as silky?

"And now the moment you have all been waiting for!" That was all that he needed to say for the crowd to erupt.

"Go get 'em tiger," Diego grins pushing him onto the stage.

"Hi!" He yells, a genuine smile on his face as he sees all the screaming fans. He sits down and Nicholas launches straight into the interview.

"So if my cue cards were correct I believe you are speaking about a new movie?" Nicholas says questioningly.

"Yes actually! I am very excited. I have co-written it with Antonio, he worked on the Violetta movie. It was very fun to work with him again. I cannot give away much yet since it is still very much in the works but I can tell you that it is romance-centric. And well I have co-writen, will be producing and will star in this movie. It is a big project for me," He explains and the crowd screams.

"Anything else? As you can see the people are clearly dying," Nicholas says and Leon chuckles but stops short when he sees her.

She was in the wings standing nervously. He could tell by the way she shifted on her feet. She was even more gorgeous than the last time he had seen her. He could barely believe his eyes. He thought he was over her but seeing her there just brought back all of his feelings.

He was almost happy to see her until he saw somebody step behind her and wrap his arms around her.

Caio.

Of course, he was here, of course, they were still together. Of course, they were still happier than ever. He was an idiot for even thinking for a second that things had changed.