Nine In Which He Is The Reason For Her Popularity

FRANCESCA ATE HER cereal angrily. She couldn't believe she had to go back to school already. She could already imagine all the girls that will be glaring at her.

She may end up being forced to eat her lunch in a bathroom stall.

"Oh don't look so glum," Leon grins at her and Francesca rolls her eyes.

"Easy for you to say. You don't need to go this hell house," Francesca hisses. Leon rolls his eyes laughing slightly.

"At least today nobody will snorting or snickering," Leon says and Francesca glares at him, even though she knew it was true.

Francesca wasn't really professional when it came to those types of things. She was very disruptive during shooting, but she was the one who was forced. They had to constantly promote their relationship.

"Francesca, Federico and Camila are here," Juliette calls.

Francesca smiles, and just leaves her half eaten cereal -knowing she will regret it later in the day- and runs out the house. Her best friends were waiting there, playing Rock Paper Scissors.

"Ha, saw that! Federico you cheat!" Francesca laughs, as Federico kicks the porch.

"What the hell Fran!" Federico groans.

They walk to school and as they enter all eyes turn to look at them. Francesca tries to cover her face, even though she knew it was useless. They had all gotten s gold look at her face.

Like they had been on the covers of all celebrity gossip magazines.

They heard loud, heeled footsteps. Francesca's 'enemies' strutted over. Natalia in the front, and her two mini Natalias behind her. Gery and Lara.

"Fran! So glad to see you!" Natalia exclaims cheerfully.

She embraces Francesca awkwardly, and simply nods with a fake smile at Federico and Camila.

"We've missed you so much! You didn't text at all!" Natalia says and Francesca cocked an eyebrow.

"Maybe because you don't like me? You've made my life hell since first grade? Ring a bell?" Francesca says sarcastically and Natalia waves a hand.

"What? Never!" Natalia laughs.

Okay, Francesca never really expected this.

+++

"Yeah. It's great," Francesca says bored to yet another Leon fangirl.

She couldn't explain how annoyed she was getting. First Natalia and her two idiots, and now every single girl was coming up to her like they were best friends demanding information on her relationship with Leon.

Francesca sends Camila and Federico another pleading look and they simply smirk at her. Francesca scowls at them turning to somebody else.

"How did you two meet?" A girl dreamily asks.

"My dad's producing the Violetta movie," Francesca explains, and the girls squeal.

"Can you get us premier tickets?" The girls ask excitedly.

"I. I. Don't think. Um," Francesca stammers.

Francesca was this close to pulling her hair out. The ball thankfully rings and she pushes past the swarm of fangirls and to her first class. She punches her best friends' shoulders.

"I hate you guys," Francesca snarls.

"Love you too Hun!" Federico grins, before he and Camila burst out laughing.