Eight In Which She Faces Awkward Moments

Leon and Francesca have to run to the Caviglia household. But once they reach the large house, they find way more cars than they expected.

"Is that the police?" Francesca asks worry in her voice.

Leon grudgingly nods. They walk into the house, and the room falls silent. Alejandro was talking to a policeman, Juliette was in tears, Federico and Camila were pacing, and Pablo was sitting calmly on an ottoman.

"Hi," Leon finally says, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere that had embraced them.

"You guys are fine," Juliette slowly speaks, wiping her tear stained face.

"Yep," Francesca smiles weakly.

"Look-" Leon starts but Alejandro interjects.

"Wait." He says sternly.

The teenagers nod, and Alejandro starts to apologise to the police officer. Francesca and Leon look down, and see that their hands were still connected. They drop their hands, and Francesca blushes furiously.

Francesca hears Camila cough and she looks up and sees Federico and Camila smirking at her. Francesca looks down again. She honestly felt like the world was cursing her right now.

The policeman leaves, and Alejandro and Juliette turn the attention back to Leon and Francesca.

"Now would you like to explain to me where you were? Frankie came here to tell us you never returned from the bathroom! And what one arty were you thinking?" Alejandro shouts.

"Pablo, do you have anything to say?" Juliette asks, quite annoyed with Leon's guardian sitting so calmly.

Pablo stands up, and walks over. His face was stern before it broke into an amused grin.

"So Leon where did you take her?"

Alejandro and Juliette groan. Leon couldn't keep the smile off his face. Pablo was the best guardian Leon could ask for.

"Why are you not mad?" Alejandro asks in disbelief.

"Well I never knew my Leon was such a romantic," Pablo says and Juliette face palms.

Francesca couldn't help but giggle. She had never seen her mother so agitated. Juliette said that being annoyed wasn't good for your skill it gave you frown lines.

"To your room! Leon, you are staying here tonight. Your room is the third on the left. Camila and Federico, you two can also stay. I'll call your parents.  You know the sleeping arrangements." Alejandro says, rubbing his temples.

"Pablo, can we speak to you?" Juliette asks and Pablo shrugs.

The parents walk into Alejandro's office. Pablo follows but he's pulled back by Leon.

"How did you know?" Leon asks curiously. He thought had planned everything perfectly, he thought it was full proof.

"I'm your guardian Leon. Do you think I don't monitor your card? And don't you think Gerald would tell me you were going on a date?" Pablo asks and Leon sighs.

"I'm an idiot," Leon murmurs.

"On the contrary Leon, I think you very smart, and quite generous. I'm proud of you," Pablo smiles and Leon returns it.