Ten In Which She Isn't Herself

Francesca rubbed her eyes sleepily. It was finally Saturday. The last few days at school had been the most difficult days of her life.

Francesca had also avoided Leon for the past few days, refusing to even look at him. It was driving Leon insane, since the last time he had checked they were on good terms ever since their date.

Francesca put on her summer gown, and slippers before walking downstairs. As she walked in she saw Leon and frantically tried to fix her hair, before abruptly stopping.

Why did she need to try and impress him? She already knew she had no chance.

She took some cereal, poured some milk and started eating it messily. Milk dropped down her chin and her mother stared at her in horror. Leon had to suppress a laugh.

"Francesca Caviglia, you stop that this instant! Eat properly! I didn't know you were five –no, a five year old eats better than that," Juliette chides.

Juliette juts a paper towel in Francesca's direction. Francesca sheepishly takes it, wipes her mouth and starts to eat properly.

The amused looks Leon cast over weren't unnoticed.

-

Francesca folded her pyjamas and put them neatly into her cupboard sighing happily. Finally, a day where she could just relax.

"Francesca, come down! We are going to the set!" Alejandro calls and Francesca groans loudly.

"I don't want to go!" Francesca whines stamping her foot angrily.

"C'mon babe, it will be fun you'll be with me," Leon winks, leaning against her doorway, his sunglasses in his hand.

"You and fun don't belong in the same sentence," Francesca huffs. Leon ignores her icy attitude.

"Just come,"

Francesca sighs, grabbing her phone before walking out roughly pushing Leon. Leon stares after her glaring at her back. He didn't know what had gotten into her recently?

He follows Francesca down, and Francesca had already exited. When he entered, he realised she had gone back to sitting at the edge of the seat, he sighed. Just when he thought they were on good terms.

-

"For God's sake, stay on your side!" Leon yells at Violetta.

"Follow your own advice!" Violetta screams, pushing Leon.

Francesca looked up through the edge of her eyes to see the show. Leon pushed Violetta back and Violetta gasped.

"Wow such a gentleman! You hit a girl," Violetta says sarcastically.

"Technically I pushed you," Leon retorted. Violetta mocks him in a childish voice.

"Violetta's right," Francesca murmured and all eyes on the set turned to her.

Francesca slowly looked up from her phone to look at everybody staring at her. She raises her eyebrow asking what?

"You chose a side. You usually just laugh," Leon explains and she shrugs.

"Well Violetta's right, she usually is. Leon you're a moron," Francesca says calmly.

"What is wrong with you?" Leon asks annoyed, having enough.

"You obviously," Francesca grins mockingly.

"Aren't you just hilarious?" Leon's voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Okay break it up. Places!" Alejandro yells.

Leon sends her one last glare before walking next to Violetta again. They only did a few more scenes before calling it a day. Violetta and Leon couldn't stop fighting.