Four : In Which She Slaps Him

Francesca was close to strangling him. She would've if Alejandro didn't hold her by her shoulders. She hated that smug smile that was plastered across Leon's face.

"Okay, places please. Can we do a Jortini song please," The director yells.

Leon and Violetta join hands, and the director yells action. They start to sing, and Francesca finally started to calm down. Leon's voice was surprisingly calming. That was the only thing that she didn't hate about him.

Violetta steps on Leon's foot and Leon groans loudly.

"God, again? Walk much?" Leon spat.

And there goes the calm, Francesca thought.

"Well maybe if you weren't in my way, I wouldn't step on your foot! You're always in my way!" Violetta shouts.

Francesca couldn't believe people thought they were in love. If only people knew the truth.

"Guys, calm down. Can we do this again?" Alejandro says, trying to be calm.

They both sigh, before resuming positions. This time it went a bit further. Leon picks up Violetta, and they spin in a circle. When he puts her down, they try to separate but Violetta ends up getting pulled.

This time Francesca couldn't help but laugh. Leon's watch got stuck in her hair.

"You are an idiot! Get your hand off!" Violetta shrieks.

"I'm trying princess," Leon drawls, and continues trying to detangle her hair.

"Somebody help!" Violetta screams, jumping up and down.

Diva!

A stage manager and a hair stylist runs over, and helps Leon. Francesca was still laughing, and Leon would glance up at glare at her every few seconds.

"Can somebody get that girl to shut up?" Leon groans.

"Nope! It's impossible," Francesca smirks and Leon rolls his eyes.

"You are such a-" Leon starts but he's cut off by the director.

"Places!" Leon groans, and sends a glare to Francesca, and she just waves melodramatically to him.

They finally manage to shoot the scene, without any accidents. The scene ends with Violetta and Leon kissing, and as soon as the director -Antonio- yells cut, they push each other away. Violetta ends up falling backwards and Leon laughs.

"Aw, Lelo help her up, aren't you supposed to be a gentlemen?" Francesca teases.

"Who said I was a gentlemen, if it was the tabloids, you and I can both say they don't speak the truth," Leon replies, and Francesca struggled to think of a comeback.

Leon helps Violetta up, and she merely flicks his forehead.

"This is why I don't help girls like you," Leon hisses and Violetta innocently smiles.

Francesca found them both utterly amusing. They were now the highlight of her day. They did a few more scenes, before the director decided to end the day.

"Oh thank god, that was enough of Little Miss Whiny Castillo for one day," Leon sighs in relief.

"Yep, my brain can only take so much stupidity in one day," Violetta retorts.

Leon comes over to Francesca, and Francesca was already thinking of something sarcastic to say when all he did was grab behind her and grab his towel that was hanging on his chair.

"You look so nervous babe, does my presence affect you that much?" Leon asks and Francesca glares. "I mean this is my chair," Francesca's mouth stays shut.

"Oh, what a glorious occasion when my girlfriend's mouth stays shut," Leon mocks.

"I'm not your girlfriend," Francesca protests.

"Oh but you are. Lucky me," Leon says sarcastically.

"Okay, before you two cut off each other's heads, let's head home," Alejandro says worriedly.

Before they can exit that part of the set, they are blinded by bright flashes. They all start yelling questions to Leon and Francesca. Leon was a natural with the paparazzi.

"Yes, we are dating. And we are very much in love," Leon says and the journalists scribble it down, word for word.

Leon turns to Francesca, and cups her face in his hands and captures her lips with his. It was short, hardly even four seconds seconds. When they broke apart, the paparazzi was being ushered away. Francesca stood frozen for a moment, before her expression morphed from shocked to angry.

She slaps Leon across the cheek. The sound echoed against the walls, and the whole crew stared in silence. Leon holds his cold hand against his warming cheek. He was more confused than angry.

Francesca starts walking to the car, and a few moments later she's followed by Alejandro, and only afterwards followed by Leon.

Leon had a feeling a slap or punch was bound to happen, but not at that moment. He did nothing wrong...right?

The car ride back to the Caviglia household was silent. Even Alejandro was too stunned to try and make conversation. Francesca was still fuming with anger, and wouldn't tear her gaze away from outside her window.

Leon would glance at her every once in awhile, just to see if she had calmed down. He was hardly angry, he just hoped she had a good reason, if not, well then hell would break lose. That little girl had more backbone than he thought.

Leon found it amusing and almost attractive in a way.

When they arrived at the house, Francesca hurried out of the car and slammed the door loudly. Alejandro thought that was loud, but he found out what loud really is when she shut her bedroom door.

"I'm going to talk to her," Leon decides and Alejandro holds a hand out to stop him.

"Are you sure, my daughter isn't exactly in the best mood," Alejandro warns.

"I'm not scared of her," Leon smirks.

He jogs up the stairs, and knocks on Francesca's door.

"Go away Leon," Francesca replies in a strained voice.

Leon knew that voice. That's what people speak like when they are about to cry. Leon ignores what she said and walks in.

"How did you know it was me?" Leon asks curiously, closing the door softly.

"My parents would leave me alone if I was this angry— and they don't knock," Francesca says, her words muffled by the pillow she had her face in.

"Look I'm sorry for whatever I did," Leon apologizes, sitting on the foot of her bed.

Francesca picks her head up, and looks at him, studying him to see if he really meant it. Leon noticed how glossy her eyes was, and instantly felt more guilty.

"It's the kiss," Francesca explains softly.

"What's wrong with that? We will end up having more, since we are in a relationship, fake, but a relationship nonetheless." Leon asks.

"It was my...my uh..." Francesca trails off.

This was embarrassing to explain to somebody who had shared so many kisses with girls.

"It was my first kiss," Francesca finally whispers.

Well shit

-----------

What do you think? So Leon gave Francesca her first kiss!!! Romantic in a way?? Except she slapped him. Eek? Sorry the ending was kinda rushed, I just wanted to finish.

Tell me what you think! Sorry for any errors 💚 Thanks for reading 🙈

~Lexy 😈