Seventeen In Which She Meets The Fluffhead

THE NEXT DAY at the set, Leon and Francesca walked in holding hands.

It was different, very different. But Leon liked it. He liked the way her hands felt so smooth and soft against his rough skin.

Francesca liked the tingles that Leon's touch gave her, the shivers than ran down her spine. To everybody else they looked normal, like they were as in love as everybody predicted.

But they knew how unusual this was.

The kiss from last night changed things. And the fact that Leon had opened up to Francesca made her see him in a changed light. She didn't think darkly of him just because she knew just how horrifying his past was. In fact she was him as brave, maybe even one of the bravest people she now knew.

The only person who raised their eyebrow at this somewhat happy couple was Diego Hernandez. He stared at them long and hard. Did he miss something?

He walked over, and swung an arm around Leon's shoulder breaking his and Francesca's hold on each other's hands.

"Okay okay, you two can stop acting," He said with suspicion in his voice.

"Maybe we're not acting," Francesca said softly, and Diego internally rolled her eyes at her answer. He needed more.

"What do you mean? It's always been just acting," He said, hinting at them to give him the answer he wanted.

That they had fallen in love of course. Diego knew that there would be more to their relationship the first time Leon talked to him about her. Sure at that moment he just went on an on about how freaking annoying she was -not knowing he was becoming annoying himself- but that was besides the matter.

The fact that mattered was that he spent probably half an hour going on about her.

Which meant something because you do not waste half an hour of somebody's life that they will never get back talking about someone that you didn't care about somehow.

And then Leon told Diego about the date that he had single handedly planned, and for a girl that he did not care about? Yeah right. Diego was not fooled.

"Hey Francesca!" Caio interupted before either of the couple could give Diego the decent answer he wanted.

"I'll be back," Francesca says with a half-wave. "I'm sure Leon would be delighted to explain the situation to his cousin," Francesca winked, before walking to her friend.

Francesca wanted to stay and chat with Diego and Leon, but after Diego brought up that topic of conversation, she decided going and talking with Caio would be the best of the two options.

Diego turns to his cousin, crossing his arms over his chest, desparate for some juicy romantic gossip. Since he was currently a hopeless romantic, he decided listening to other love stories would make up for his lack thereof.

"I kissed Francesca," Leon eventually admits, and Diego honestly had to contain his squeal.

"And?" Diego gestures his hands in a carry-on motion.

"And she kissed back," Leon continues, and Diego was smirking. It weas either this or a full on squeal and jumping up and down with Leon. The latter was obviously way too girly for a guy such as Diego.

"There must have been more," Diego begs, and Leon groans.

"When did you become so needy?" Leon asks with a roll of his eyes.

"Leonardo Carlos Vargas," Diego says sternly, and Leon chuckles even though he knew how serious Diego was making this situation seem.

"That's not my name," Leon tells him and Diego growls.

"Leon!"

"And then I kinda told her my past," Leon fnishes and Diego gapes at him.

Diego had been closest to Leon for like forever, he knew how hard it was for Leon to open up to people, especially about something as delicate as his past.

"And she hasn't reported you to the police, she's a keeper," Diego grins, and Leon chuckles.

She's A Keeper

Leon, Francesca and Diego were walking back to the Caviglia household

Leon, Francesca and Diego were walking back to the Caviglia household. It was midnight so there weren't many people walking around. There was one bodyguard a few feet away from them to try and give them some privacy.

Leon glances into the shops, most were closed but there were a few that were open 24/7. Leon knew there was a cafe further down the street, that many workers took full advantage of.

"Wanna get a coffee?" Leon asked, and they shrugged.

After checking with their bodyguard they enter the warm cafe. Leon rubs his hands together, and looks around the room. His jaw drops as he spots a guy with black hair.

What on earth was he doing here?

Leon and Diego were close, and so when Marco and Diego broke up Leon was there to pick up the pieces. Diego needed him, and Leon helped like Diego supported him during his dark times. Leon knew that Marco was a good guy but he couldn't help but not like him, after all he put Diego through a lot of pain.

Sure Diego wasn't the best boyfriend, but he knew that Diego cared about Marco. Leon found himself glaring at Marco. There was so no way they could stay here. Not with Marco being in the same room.

"I'll go look for a table," Diego says, but Leon pushes him backwards.

"Actually, maybe we'll take it to go," Leon says hastily.

"Why? You know that's too much effort," Diego whines.

"Let your cousin be lazy," Francesca laughs.

Oh if she only know what heart murderer was in this same cafe.

"Okay, Diego you go order," Leon instructs, pulling Francesca to the side.

"I didn't know you had muscle," Francesca groans, rubbing her upper arm.

"Hilarious," Leon rolls his eyes. "You remember when I told you about Marco?" Leon asks.

"The most amazing guy ever?" Francesca checks.

"The douche," Leon corrects.

"Well. He's sitting over there." Leon pauses.

"Kissing a girl,"

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
MARCIEGO TIME

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. The next chapter will focus on MARCIEGO, and then I'll get back to Leonesca. Sorry if this chapter was a little bit boring. Sorry for the sorta late update. Since I've finished Hell (writing it) I can spend more time on this and Beautiful Mistake, and decide which book I would like to publish next.

~Lexy 😈