Three In Which He Says She's Conceited

"You are fucking hilarious!" Francesca exclaims and her parents send her a look.

Francesca sends them an apologetic smile. This was probably the first time she swore in front of her parents, but what Pwblo just said— she needed to. In the corner of her eye, she could see Leon, and he had an amused smile on his face. Francesca turns back to Pablo.

"It makes sense. Leon Vargas, not dating Violetta? Who is this mystery girl? What happened to Leonetta chemistry? It is all perfect! Everything added together equals Leon's name being mentioned a hundred more times, and searched!" Pablo explains.

He wasn't even looking at them, he was looking into space, probably imagining everything happening. Francesca was simply shocked, her jaw wide open -not to mention she inwardly rolled her eyes at how silly he sounded-.

"B-but, it's him!" She whines and Leon clears his throat.

"Him, is still here, and if anything, how could i date you? I am the Leon Vargas, it would be the highlight of your life to fake date me," Leon says cockily.

"Yeah right! I'm not some cocky arrogant fake jerk!" Francesca argues, and he scoffs.

"At least I'm not a conceited bitch !" Leon huffs and she gasps.

Francesca could not register that the angelic Leon Vargas called her, not only a bitch, but a conceited one. How dare he?

"That's it! I am not dating this jerk!" Francesca screams fed up.

"I'm not dating that!" Leon shouts running a hand through his hair after throwing his hands in the air.

That?

Francesca wanted to strangle him. She hated that he called her, like she was an object, but most of all, that it actually hurt.

"You're fake dating! Different!" Alejandro says.

"I've still got to spend the time with her," Leon says in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Mom!" Francesca yells, trying to get some help.

"You lo-"

"Don't you dare!" She cut hers off, in a warning tone.

"Oh no, I'm actually quite interested in what she had to say," Leon smirks, leaning forward towards Juliette.

"Mother!" Francesca warns.

"Okay okay, but look, Francesca, this dating thing might not be a bad idea,"

God she was wrong.

-

Francesca was not persuasive.

The next day, she was driving to the set in the same car with the one and only Leon Vargas. They were both sitting on the edges of their seats, and refused to look at each other.

Leon still couldn't believe she thought he was a fake. Yes, he wasn't exactly like his character Jorge -but to be fair, Jorge isn't always the best character- but Leon was not a cocky -okay maybe- arrogant -possibly- but he wasn't a fake.

And he also knew that it wasn't exactly the best thing for him to call her a self conceited bitch, but it was the only thing he could think of. And well, she did call him an arse.

"We are here," The driver says.

Francesca looks out the window and her jaw drops. The gates were crowded with people. Paparazzi. Cameras were flashing, even though Francesca knew they couldn't see them, the windows were tinted. But still, they took pictures.