Eighteen In Which He Bruises His Knuckles

Leon knew Francesca would think he's slightly overreacting because Marco was with a girl when Leon had told her himself that Diego had become a One-Night-Stand-King.

But there was a difference.

An enormous gigantic unmissable -if you were Leon Vargas 'The Great- and soon-to-be heartbreaking difference.

Diego never looked at the girls like was Marco was looking at the girl with shoulder length brown hair.

Diego would call Leon after some one night stand, and he go on about how meaningless the night was. Diego wished that he could have a sappy love story where the guy finds the one after a one night stand, but it never happened. Nobody could even compare to Marco in his eyes.

"Distract Diego," Leon instructs Francesca.

Francesca was still shocked, and she almost missed what Leon said. She didn't have time to question him because he was already stalking over to Marco. Marco noticed the shadow over his table, and looked up, and he instantly paled.

"Excuse me," He tells his date politely, standing up.

Leon takes a few steps backwards, and Marco gets up. The girl nods, placing her hand on Marco's and Leon snapped. In a swift movement he balled his fist, swung his arm back and his fist collided with Marco's jaw. Leon felt the stinging pain in his knuckles, so he knew he either bruised it or split them.

"Leon!" Francesca shouts, causing Diego to turn and look for Leon.

He left the line, and rushed over to Leon. He didn't see Marco yet, because Marco had fallen back onto the cushioned seating of the booth. He could tell that Leon needed some calming down, looking at the heated flare he was giving to the feet of the person who he punched.

"Leon! What is wrong with you?" Diego chides. He speaks as he turns to look at the groaning person, and the girl who was crouched over him in worry. "Who did you ev—oh,"

He couldn't get a clear glimpse of the face, but he could see the hair. The unique curly silky black hair that only belonged to one person. And then there was the ring on his index finger of his right hand. A plain silver band on the outside, but on the inside the word Amor was engraved. Diego gave it to him.

Marco eventually managed to sit up, still running his jaw. He was about to yell at Leon, when his gaze fell on the black haired boy standing next to him. Marco was rendered speechless.

Diego looked even better than the last time had seen him. He had definitely been working out, Marco noticed all the new lines that defined his muscles. Although, Marco could see the hurt in Diego's green eyes that usually held mischief and amusement. The only other time Marco had seen that look was when he broke it off with him.

Francesca stood behind them silently. She wanted to reach over and start inspecting Leon's hand, but she knew this was a heated moment that she should stay out of. Nothing was said, the girl with Marco didn't even know what to say.

"Hi," Marco eventually breathes, and Diego turns away.

He forgot that Marco's voice was that silky. He forgot that hearing Marco's voice was like music to his ears. He forgot that tingle he got in the pit of his stomach when he heard Marco speak.

"I need to talk to you Tavelli," Leon says coldly.

Marco didn't want to, considering he had just been punched by that same person. But he knew that Leon could not be ignored.

"Outside?" Marco offers, and Leon shrugs.

Marco leads the way, and Leon follows with Diego in tow. The chilly night breeze whipped past their faces as they stepped outside. Leon crossed his arms over his chest, but Diego simply looked down at the paving which suddenly looked more interesting than it had ten minutes ago.