Twenty Two In Which He Bends A Spoon

(sooooo the chapter did not change, I thought about it and this went better with the ending I decided on. Enjoy xx!)

"WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you?"

"Language Leon!"

I'm so dead.

FIVE MINUTES EARLIER

"And for the story of the hour, last night an interesting piece of writing surfaced titled The Real Leon," The TV presenter started.

Leon's ears perked at the mention of his name, and he turned to the television in the kitchen that Francesca was currently watching. He didn't notice Francesca who had dropped her spoon in her bowl, the milk spilling on the counter slightly.

"I'm sure you guys have already read it, I mean who hasn't? It has the word Leon in it," Leon chuckled and focused his attention again, "And I'm guessing you guys are as shocked as I am,"

Shocked?

What was there to be shocked about? The public knew everything that they should know, everything except his drug use. And they already know that Francesca is his 'girlfriend'?

"I mean nobody saw Leon being involved with drugs coming! Our golden boy? And drugs? We never thought they'd be in the same sentence,"

Nobody was going to use the spoon that had been in his hand again. Why? Because it was bent in half completely, using only his left hand.

Francesca had already started to make her way out of the kitchen discretely when Diego bursts into the kitchen, his glare set on Francesca. Francesca attempted to make a run for another door but Pablo and Alejandro walked in, worry mixed with anger on their faces.

Francesca clenched her eyes shut and sat on the chair, looking at the ground and noticing how suddenly fascinating it was. Leon hadn't moved, the spoon still squashed in between his fingers.

"I'm going to kill you," Diego says to the raven haired girl, his protective side now very evident.

"My daughter? She would never! And how would she even know about this? I didn't even know about this!" Alejandro protests, defending his daughter.

Leon was still silent.

"He told her! Because he trusted her! And look how that turned out!" Diego throws his hands in the air.

Leon was still unmoving.

"My daughter would never!" Alejandro continues.

The handle on the spoon was starting to dig into his hand but he didn't even flinch.

"Oh, you don't even know what your daughter would do!" Diego sneers.

No response from Leon.

"Tell them Francesca," Alejandro orders, you could hear the desperation in his voice.

He still did nothing.

"I may have gotten a little angry. . ." She trails off after seeing the aghast look on her father's face, however Diego had a smirk across his lips.

And he finally said something.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Leon demands.

There may as well have been steam emitting from his ears. His ears were red, his face was red, his nose was flaring, and the spoon's handle had started to draw blood. He dropped the spoon, small traces of blood on the metal.